Just an Observation

BoscoPiko

This thread is catching fire :lol:. And for good reason with all these beeyootiful prized pets, and even some riding on the mare mentioned in the original post here!!! Nice way to tie it all back together @BoscoPiko:D

Now an important question: Do anyone else's dogs like to rub their faces on the rug daily, as our Greyhuahua Lola is seen doing in this action movie?

Greyhuahua = half Italian Greyhound + half Chihuahua, hence the chihuahua head on a long legged body.

image.gif.11d0d861245c33d368103cd432f0eda7.gif

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

This thread is catching fire :lol:. And for good reason with all these beeyootiful prized pets, and even some riding on the mare mentioned in the original post here!!! Nice way to tie it all back together @BoscoPiko:D

Now an important question: Do anyone else's dogs like to rub their faces on the rug daily, as our Greyhuahua Lola is seen doing in this action movie?

Gethuahua = half Italian Greyhound + half Chihuahua, hence the chihuahua head on a long legged body.

Oh goodness she is beyond precious!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Greyhuahua..again a breed I have never heard of! That does it my mare is a assamuchkin... salty at times but sweet 2? 

Nite CH family.. jeeb keep your face on k....xo take it off if needs be. 8:45 here in wonderland must sleep. Xoxo

• Like 1

Knew a Chihuahua once Jeebs that would put his face on the floor and then push across the carpet with his back legs! So, perhaps it came from 'dad', who I assume was the Chihuahua? 

The face rub must be Lolas' beauty routine!!! :D

Bosco, if you had Appa, I would have had a guess for breed!!! Assa? I would say you might with going with personality description there? Kindly fill in the blanks!! :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

Greyhuahua = half Italian Greyhound + half Chihuahua, hence the chihuahua head on a long legged body.

Wait... so how is that even possible.. well I know how it works lol but did one get low or the other have the hops??:D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, spiny said:

Knew a Chihuahua once Jeebs that would put his face on the floor and then push across the carpet with his back legs! So, perhaps it came from 'dad', who I assume was the Chihuahua? 

The face rub must be Lolas' beauty routine!!! :D

Bosco, if you had Appa, I would have had a guess for breed!!! Assa? I would say you might with going with personality description there? Kindly fill in the blanks!! :rolleyes: 

I love appys but yes it was a personality nickname :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, spiny said:

Knew a Chihuahua once Jeebs that would put his face on the floor and then push across the carpet with his back legs!

Now THAT would make for a good video - set to music, could be a Tik Tok sensation. :D

4 hours ago, spiny said:

perhaps it came from 'dad', who I assume was the Chihuahua? 

Lola's true origins are unknown to us (adopted as an approximately 5 to 7 yr old rescue, and she has only been ID'd as a Greyhuahua by me from looking at pics of others online. I'm adamant about this being a fully verified, official Greyhuahua ID now though, and will entertain no other opinions :P).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Wait... so how is that even possible.. well I know how it works lol but did one get low or the other have the hops??:D

Such a good question lol - I've never researched it, but have thought maybe the Italian Greyhound dad swoops low for the procedure (Italian Greyhounds are already sort of miniatures, much smaller, shorter than 'regular' Greyhounds, so they have that advantage)? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

Such a good question lol - I've never researched it, but have thought maybe the Italian Greyhound dad swoops low for the procedure (Italian Greyhounds are already sort of miniatures, much smaller, shorter than 'regular' Greyhounds, so they have that advantage)? :lol:

Italian swoop maneuver! Sounds about rt:P 

• Haha 1

Shaun, she shows it too! The 'world' should know her place!!! :D 

Bosco, the main thing that I know about breeding a larger dog to smaller one is the mom needs to be the larger breed. Daddy will gladly hop up on a stool to get the job done!! But ya don't want to risk your female by breeding to a larger dog. She will have a hard delivery at best. 

Have you seen the wolf pack video where the 'not' Alpha wolf jumps one of the Alpha's girls? It is funny and sad at the same time. The Alpha shows and it is too soon. The not Alpha wolf can't run, except in circles and he is frantic cause his is 'gonna pay'!! The female is just plain stuck and will have no repercussions from the Alpha. 

Critters are very creative when it comes to procreating!!! 

6 minutes ago, spiny said:

Daddy will gladly hop up on a stool to get the job done!!

Sounds about rt:D Makes sense that the mom would need to be the larger of the 2. Our fist lab (Abby Doo's mom) decided to try "it" just once at an older age 7. And well once was all it took... She only had 2 pups but they had to be removed because they got to big with all that nutrients to just the two of them.. I can see how a large breed in a small mom may not work out...

14 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

Pippi are shih poo does it nearly everytime she come back in from the back garden before she goes to bed . , I will get I video 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shaun brearley said:

When I was a lot younger around 5 or 6 we had a giant poodle ,when she was in season she escaped and didn't come home for 3days . Cut a story short , she gave birth to 8 puppy's , she had breed with a sausage dog . True story . They we're hideous!!!!!! 

Oh come on this guy is so cute!

Dachshund Hot Dog Cute and Funny Cartoon Character Vector Illustration -  stock vector 1116182 | Crushpixel

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shaun brearley said:

giant poodle .......gave birth to 8 puppy's , she had breed with a sausage dog . True story . They we're hideous!!!!!! 

Oh lordy that does sound truly unsightly. :lol: We knew a gal who had a "chi-weenie" (that's what they really call them in the US) - an apparently intentional cross between Dachshund and Chihuahua.

• Haha 3