1st Annual UK/EU Conference

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bejeeber said:

Ooh. @BoscoPiko and @kat_92 now that you're complete flight-a-holics, it should safe to assume you'll be attending.

Plus @kat_92 should have the deets for us all by now on best deals for cute luggage. :lol:

Lol Jeeb I'm only living bi-carisouly through Kat! I do have a renewed sense of hope due to her success though!

• Haha 1

US Conference is indeed in Florida. It's going to be in Disney Springs at the Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando - Disney Springs September 7-10, 2023 and registration is opening very soon. We are just working through a couple last-minute details. When that happens, we'll shoot out an email and put a post up here in a separate thread, but you can look for it in the next few days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Already booked,  really looking forward to it, only been on this site 1 week and already learnt more than I have in 24years of having cch, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting a better quality of life, by following the breakthrough clusterbusters has given to many.

5 hours ago, Royster said:

Already booked,  really looking forward to it, only been on this site 1 week and already learnt more than I have in 24years of having cch, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting a better quality of life, by following the breakthrough clusterbusters has given to many.

@Roysterhope to meet up my friend 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...