From darkness to the Light......

AlexItalian

Hello everyone,

My nameÂ’s Alex and someone of you already know me, especially Bob, who was supporting and bearing me in the last years through emails. I am writing here to thank Bob and all of you, because after many years, now I am finally living as a person.  My CH started in the summer of 1997. At beginning the beast came every 9 months (just like a gestation  :) ); after 2 years the CH became chronic. I am still sure that it became so thanks to the treatment of Verapamil. In 2004 I started to get 6 Verapamil per day, with 3 crises at day. In 2006 it became strongest, with 6 verapamil per day, 6 crises per day and 6 injection of Sumatriptan per day (one for every crisis). My doctor suggested me Oxigen, but he told me a wrong date about it; he told me to get 7lt per minute for 5 minutes; the results were that after the oxygen, every time I made injection as well. In 2007 I heard something about your treatment and I wrote BobÂ…Â….but I was scared a little, lots of people from OUCH told me it wasnÂ’t a good treatment and I didnÂ’t succeed to find shrooms easy. But in 2009 I started to get Topiramate too, 250mg per day, with 6 verapamil 120 per day, between 8 and 12 attacks per day and the same number of Sumatriptan Injections. Occasionally I made too some Therapies of Cortizon ( 50mg of Deltacortene 2 times a day, decreasing every week with cycles of 6 months ). In 2007 I tried out Litium as well, but I had to interrupt it because I was shaking all day, anyway it was without results. In the April of 2010 I was brought in Hospital after a collapse of my liver, in a day in which I got 250mg and I made 8 injections. In the same time I got an ulcer to my stomach for all the medicines IÂ’ve got till then.  As solution they proposed me the DBS, as last chanceÂ…Â…I was desperate and my wife tooÂ…Â…Â….so I called Bob, I told him about everything, he told me to try with shrooms and he arranged for me everything ( I will never than you enough Bob for how you helped me )Â…Â…..In July of 2010 I tried finallyÂ…Â…..Now I write down the results :

After 3 days from the first dose the attacks came down from 8 to 3

After 1 day from the second treatment down from 3 every day to 1 every 2 or 3 days

I made another treatment and I had 5 weeks of remission  :D My first long remission since 10 years it was like a new lifeÂ…Â…Â…Then between September and October just one attack, very less painful ( I didnÂ’t use Oxygen as well )

Then until December only other 3 attacks, like the other very low in KIP. In January I was scared the beast will come back ( I had only some shadow ) and I tried out the seeds tooÂ…Â…Â…Â…From January till now, getting seeds every two months, ZERO ATTACKSÂ…Â…Â… ;D

My life is changed really, thank you all, now I am not getting medicines anymore, just something for my stomach ( because that is gone by then, due to all the year I abused of their drugs ), but no pills anymore, no injection and I feel new, a little older, but full of energyÂ…Â…Â…Â….and I want to go around the world  :P with my wife for the rest of my life

Thank you Bob,

Thank you all

What a great success story to start my day :)

Please share your story with everyone you can; including your doctors if possible. I try to do the same...as we all do.

I hope you make it to Texas on your pain free world travels with your wife. I'm sure she is as delighted as you are. You have a place to stay here :)

We all have a lot of lost time to make up. :D ...

if my wife and I make it to Italy we would love to meet you.

I too owe my life to BobW and my friends on this site. It is a shame that it seems to take years and years for anyone to learn the secret / illegal treatment with effective and long lasting life saving results.

Welcome to our group and thank you very much for sharing your story with us!

Dan

Thank you for sharing your story, Alex. It will inspire and inform many, many people. To be able to go out and enjoy your life again after all you've been through must be like heaven on earth. So happy for you and your wonderful wife. Stick around if you will. You can help others who still suffer as you did.

Ron

Hi dear all  :)

Thanks for your words, you are really really great  :)

Dan I will be honoured to come in Texas and visit you and your state, as well and all the US. When you want to go in Italy, tell me and you will have a great journey and a warm place in my house ( but inform me before go, because I am living in UK now, so I will have to get there with you and I still have an house there  :) ). I am already informing as much possible people as I can, but as you know I have to broke so many walls to make them understand, especially doctors ( when they are blind and conservative ). Of course I will be on this website as much as I can to support others, and if you need something from me, please just let me know  :)

Hey Bob..........nice italian  ;)

Thanks Ron, thanks Tingelin, thanks all really  :)

When I read your post I actually had to walk away from my computer for a few minutes just to compose myself. 

My heart also shares feeling of overwhelming gratitude for the person that guided me here, Bob W..

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.   

Completely AWESOME story (the good part that is)!  So glad to hear you're Pain Free.  It's a feeling like no other.

We all need to continue to let the world know.  I've put off telling my doctor, but will schedule some time next week to do so.  It's important that doctors understand the medicines they're currently perscribing are in many ways counter to their profession.  These natural medicines really to work.

Jeff

Count me in as also overwhelmed by this story. Wow - THANK YOU for sharing that Alex, and I too hope to meet you one day on your world travels.  :)

I heard something about your treatment and I wrote BobÂ…Â….but I was scared a little, lots of people from OUCH told me it wasnÂ’t a good treatment

In the April of 2010 I was brought in Hospital after a collapse of my liver, in a day in which I got 250mg and I made 8 injections.

Ugh. Well I hope that sort of discouragement of the use of natural preventatives and strict promotion of toxic ones will be occurring less and less at OUCH as the word gets out.  :o:(

Yes,

I would like to meet all of you.......maybe not this year but the next one I'd like to join you in the annual meeting ( this year will be a little tough for me ).

Anyway my next aim it's for sure to go living in a huge, multicultural country.....I honestly like US, I think it's a fantastic place to live, but it's really hard to get the visa for work.......so my next destination is Australia or Canada......after will see.....do anyone know how it's living in those countries? And how is the situation with our treatments? ( I mean O2, seeds and shrooms :D )

A huge hug boys  ;)