Help for a newbie pls

kika

Kika, sorry you're back.

Yes, "post-dose hits" are very common.  They usually are stronger than what you've been experiencing, and/or at different times of day than your usual HA.  I mention this because you might not be having post-dose hits (or you might); you just might not be using enough seeds to get a busting-level dose of LSA.

Prednisone is likely to block busting, according to TommyD's file, where he says >>There are many reports that prednisone will block the clusterbuster treatment.<<  http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290130731

Hoping the ONB will work for you.  No idea how that might interact with busting.

As we have discussed, you've been using amounts of RC that many of us would consider quite small.  Not telling you to take more . . . just sayin' that 15 RC seeds isn't many.  Were these fresh, or leftovers from 3 months ago?  Freshness matters.   But I'm gonna say this again . . . If a person uses enough seeds to be sure they're getting a reasonable amount of LSA from them, seeds are generally considered to be just as likely to work as shrooms are.

Kika, sorry you're back.

Yes, "post-dose hits" are very common.  They usually are stronger than what you've been experiencing, and/or at different times of day than your usual HA.  I mention this because you might not be having post-dose hits (or you might); you just might not be using enough seeds to get a busting-level dose of LSA.

Prednisone is likely to block busting, according to TommyD's file, where he says >>There are many reports that prednisone will block the clusterbuster treatment.<<  http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290130731

Hoping the ONB will work for you.  No idea how that might interact with busting.

As we have discussed, you've been using amounts of RC that many of us would consider quite small.  Not telling you to take more . . . just sayin' that 15 RC seeds isn't many.  Were these fresh, or leftovers from 3 months ago?  Freshness matters.   But I'm gonna say this again . . . If a person uses enough seeds to be sure they're getting a reasonable amount of LSA from them, seeds are generally considered to be just as likely to work as shrooms are.

Thanks for the feedback. Gonna bust again tonight and this time use 30 seeds. Fingers crossed................

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

I am making another attempt at keeping these GD CHs at bay tonight and going for 50 seeds. I am not sure if they have just lost potency, or if I got a batch of duds, but the past few times I have busted, I just end up with wicked generalized headaches for days afterwards and then they come right back.

I feel my cycle amping up to it's 2x/day course and am wondering if anyone thinks I should A) order new seeds B) switch to a different supplier or C) switch to a different hallucingen. Thank GOD for O2 in the meantime tho.....

As always, thanks for your insights