a few questions

Jl924

So.... I have a friend thathas the exact same symptoms as me to the letter and number....

He recently attempted busting with LSD and had a few questions for those that have tried it LSD.

Did you have shadows during the time you were on the drug? were your headaches totally gone the next day or did it take a few days of shadows.

I believe I read somewhere that low doses are fine, but are high doses going to be worse for busting, better or it doesnt matter?

thanks, my friend could use the advice.

J

It depends on the person. With all busting, it depends on the person.

Post dose hits, or shadows, are pretty common. Sometimes things get worse before they get better.

You start out at a low dose, because you want maximum effects, with the minimum of medicine required. Always wait 5 days between doses. Someone else can explain this a lot better than me.

Mystina

The majority of folks here had never taken an illegal drug ('cept maybe weed) and wouldn't have unless it had been their last resort. For most, even the idea of taking one of the major psychedelics, for any reason, was repellant to them. Weighing the choices of enduring CH on one hand though and taking a psychedelic on the other, many chose the latter. The stories everyone has heard of users going mad or jumping out of windows, regardless of their truth, create fear in potential users minds of losing psychological control. Nobody wants that. So... new users start at a sub-psychedelic dose to gradually introduce them to the world of psychedelia. Depending on the person, a sub-psychedelic dose may be all that's required to "bust" their CHs. Others need a stronger dose and by gradually increasing the amount taken are able to comfortably take bigger and bigger doses until, hopefully, they bust. Make sense?

Has he been diagnosed with CH? There are conditions that cause cluster-like headaches (tumors can do it too, is why I ask.)

Was he detoxed from all medications? There's a lot of stuff you have to avoid taking before doing this, or else the bust might be blocked.

You also might want to try the Theory and Implementation board, asking there. You might get more people who can respond. "Large dose of LSD didn't work, need help for friend." or something of the sort.

Mystina