HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEARLESS LEADER!!!

alleyoop

"A man's age is something impressive, it sums up his life:  maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves.  A man's age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories."[/i] ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wartime Writings 1939-1944, translated from French by Norah Purcell

Happy Birthday Bob! Your life is a testimony and your work a great blessing to all of us. Thanks so much for all you have done. Hoping you have a great year!

With much Respect,

-Dereksgirl

Happy birthday Bob! I also want to thank you very much. I am now a true believer in busting. Thank you for all your efforts and courage. You rock man!

In your honor, I'm gonna listen to some Pink Floyd from my favorite era....the Syd Barrett days! Groovy British psychedelia.

Hoooraay

Scott

It's been a great day. My daughter Tracy presented me with a new grandson this morning.

Connor Robert.....

That is just too cool Bobert!!!  Congratulations old man!!!!!!!!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]