Hello I’m new

Jusnobody

As stated i am new seen this on National Geographic channel. I have suffered confirmed cluster migraines since a workplace accident that from which I am permanently disabled. I’ve been told that I could have qualified and received disability just for the migranes let alone spinal and brain damage. I took severe spinal, cns and brain stem damage due to a fall. I was a welder for 25 years. The fall ended my career and what seemed my life. I then developed confirmed, cluster migraines not soon after the fall. Which was in 2013 to this day still have them. Sometimes lasting for hours or more. That coupled with very severe non diabetic poly  neuropathy and psoriatic  arthritis I’ve seen the day and or days in which I didn’t care if I lived to see the next day. I do have a psychiatric service dog that helps mitigate most of my days thanks.. jus nobody 

Welcome to the club that is not so fun to be in! but we can get you figured out and in a better place. 

What have you done so fat to treat the cluster portion of your misfortune?  Being a welder gives you an edge as you should be familiar with oxygen and how to obtain it. You can read all about that here on this site. Other things you will want to read up on are the D3 regimen, % hour type energy drinks and check out the busting stories section of the site. Ask a tun of questions and everything will hopefully get much better for you physically and mentally. 

• Like 4

On 1/26/2023 at 1:43 AM, Jusnobody said:

seen this on National Geographic channel

Ah, at first when I saw your mention of this I thought of the older nat Geo segment profiling our buddy Dan and his busting activities, but now that DD informs there's some new clusterbusters coverage in episode 3 of a Nat Geo series on LSD, I bet that's what you saw...?

Your injuries from that fall sound truly horrific. I can't imagine the struggle it must have been since - it leaves me pretty much stunned, but we can directly relate to your clusters, and of course the hope is some of the non toxic yet effective treatments such as @FunTimes mentions could help bring some relief.

Then there's this week's discussion of ketamine infusions for CH. I've been kind of bringing it up a lot just lately, hoping I won't regret it after results are in from more CH'ers reporting their experiences, giving us a better idea how consistently/universally effective it really may be, but here I am broaching it again, with you this time @Jusnobody, because I know it's reputed to be effective for pain in general, plus brain stuff. Just wondering if you've looked into it?

Glad you have that wonderful dog - would love to see a photo of the pooch sometime. :)

• Like 3

On 1/25/2023 at 11:43 PM, Jusnobody said:

jus nobody 

Naw. Everyone on here is a SOMBODY. Tell all us what you do to mitigate your CH and what has been offered you to do as such. You may find yourself kindly surprised at all this community has to offer.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

Then there's this week's discussion of ketamine infusions for CH. I've been kind of bringing it up a lot just lately, hoping I won't regret it after results are in from more CH'ers reporting their experiences, giving us a better idea how consistently/universally effective it really may be, but here I am broaching it again, with you this time @Jusnobody, because I know it's reputed to be effective for pain in general, plus brain stuff. Just wondering if you've looked into it?

....no regrets either way Jeebs....as usual we gotta find out for ourselves...share among ourselves....then bring the world into our reality. this one so promising it deserves repeated attention. the potentials for CH and mental health issues demand it....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2