Issues Responding With Mobile

BoscoPiko

Just wondering if I am the only one experiencing problems when trying to respond to a thread with my phone? When I try and respond, it lets me type a few words and then highlights the thread I am responding to and if I try and move forward it deletes the continent I am responding to? If I try and get past this issue it creates a huge blank space below my response as if I have hit the space bar a bunch of times? Is this just an isolated issue with my phone? Or is anyone else experiencing this? 

• Confused 1

Nope. I have not thought that you silly man!  I am old and do not waste my brain thinking about such stuff Shaun.

I have enough to think about: Remember my pills, remember to eat, remember to feed the critters, remember to answer you, remember to devil Jeebs, remember to go to the loo, remember to finish my coffee.............................. 

Leave age out of it and get new glasses. LOL. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, spiny said:

Leave age out of it and get new glasses. LOL. :rolleyes:

Lol I just picked up a new pair of glasses on Saturday.  Verifocols f---ing nightmare , move your head slightly and you lose all sight , can't get used to them, optician said all you have to do is point your nose at what you want to look at.  God something so simple you would think !!!!!! Well for me no not at all . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I have to say that all of you lift my spirts! I love the light hearted banter and mild jabs at one another. You all make my day each and every time I'm on here. I was speaking to my husband the other night and said to him that if all of social media worked like this site we would be golden. My pup goes in tomorrow morning for surgery and I am sick with worry. It's so nice to know that I have all of you! Of course my shadows chose to kick in big time today when I had to play hostess but .God willing I made it through. You all are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I appreciate you all very very much!:wub:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

My pup goes in tomorrow morning for surgery and I am sick with worry

Have been wondering about this - completely understood how stressy McNerve-Wracking it has to be, but I bet it will be a really successful procedure, and it'll be a case where we end up being really thankful for modern surgical advances. Still expecting to see springtime 2023 photos here of your pup bounding around pain free and carefree.

26 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Of course my shadows chose to kick in big time today when I had to play hostess

Our Cluster Bunny is like some kind of sociopath in that way. :angry:

27 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

I appreciate you all very very much!

Without reservation I'm sure I can speak for a whole gnarly load of clusterheads here when I say the same back atcha, double! :)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

Have been wondering about this - completely understood how stressy McNerve-Wracking it has to be, but I bet it will be a really successful procedure, and it'll be a case where we end up being really thankful for modern surgical advances. Still expecting to see springtime 2023 photos here of your pup bounding around pain free and carefree.

Our Cluster Bunny is like some kind of sociopath in that way. :angry:

Without reservation I'm sure I can speak for a whole gnarly load of clusterheads here when I say the same back atcha, double! :)

Thanks Jeeb. You all are the best. 

Regarding the buggy behavior with mobile posts, here's our IT response so far:

can't find any official bugs about this. I'm wondering if it could be a cache issue. There's a couple ways to test this on mobile, but none easy.

* If on Android, (temporarily) try posting from a different browser.

* If on iOS or Android, try posting from an incognito browser.

If the problem goes away, they'll need to clear the internet browser cache on their phone. This link goes over how to do it for various platforms.

https://harvard.service-now.com/ithelp?id=kb_article&sys_id=e934a5cf6fc9a204a3a79b9eae3ee4bf

Warning: Some of those instructions include clearing cookies, which will log you out of all sites on your phone. However, it may be a necessary evil to resolve the issue.

• Like 3

On 1/31/2023 at 3:58 AM, spiny said:

Keep us posted Bosco!! Thinking of you two today.

Well we made it through! Abby Girl went in yesterday for surgery and we got to pick her up around 10ish today. Some good news is that they did not need to place a screw into the bone to hold the mesh in-place meaning she will not have to go under again in 6 weeks to have it removed. Tough times for sure but Miss Abby Doo is home! I know this may sound like small potatoes to some but Abby is 11 years young and these types of surgeries are complicated at that age. Like @Bejeebersaid "modern surgical advances" have proven to make me a happy momma. Yea I wont sleep well for a few months as we now live in the dining room but we will make due. The point of this surgery was not to extend her life but to make the BEST of the end. I chose at a young age to not have little ones but never could escape being a fur baby momma. 

Abby DDo 2.jpg

Dooby Dooy 1.jpg

• Like 4

The lift-assist harness is awesome!! Twenty years ago, we used a log carrier under a pup to help my neighbor with their dog post hip surgery. That lovely corset would have been a huge help! 

She looks pretty bright eyed and bushy tailed Bosco! That is wonderful. May this operation bring Abby many years of pain free running for joy! :wub:

Did she hog the bed all night? It looks like she intends to keep it to herself here!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1