Reliable seller of HBRW

Lallangoti

Hi All - I tried to do a search on this but could find nothing here on the board. I'd tried to buy mycobags and syringes from Earth's Tongue and the stuff never arrived. At another forum I checked out several folks said they were slow and unreliable their products were not fresh. In the meantime - I have decided to try the HBRW first before shrooming. Can anyone recommend a reliable seller?

BTW - I tried RC seeds and they did seem to help - tho not right away. Currently I am experiencing some bad headaches but they seem clearly to be related to a very strong antibiotic I am taking for relief of giardia I picked up in India. But I have been largely headache free since Christmas - or at least when I have head discomfort - it is ignorable. I have decided to try the HBRW instead of shrooms for now because I have been experiencing anxiety issues - but I think they are related to the giardia and the three courses of heavy-duty antibiotics I've taken to combat this stupid amoeba.

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1832&ProductCode=HHB-50

These seeds have been helping a bit. Confining the attacks largely to the nightime hours, Reduced the hits from 10 or so to just 4 at night.

Interestingly I am staying functional in the day time hours  (In my opinion LOL) with only about 2 hours sleep at night with them as well.

Warning dont chew these seeds. Proper cleaning and strained liquid only and they are fine. Take it from one who knows. I thought I was dying and missed the boat to heaven.

I think he meant PITA.

Pain

In

The

A$$

LOL..Thanks Brew,  that is what I meant.

RC seeds just need to be crushed and prepared.  HBWR seed have husks that need to be removed witch is a pina PITA,  the HBWR seeds also seem to cause more intestinal problem.  JMO,  Good luck.

CH

• 1 month later...