Question

Semi

Hello friends 

kind of new here ;)

i was wondering what want wrong after a sleepless night with cluster attack (suffering more the 20yers) the attack had left, but a constant pain remain for more then 19h ..? Been reading about sunct/suna syndrome… anyone can share some light ??

Semi, I'm not sure this will be helpful, since you've had CH for a long time and so you might be describing something more unusual than what are called "shadows" here -- ongoing pain at a lower level than a full-blown attack.  There is some advice about shadows (under the heading Shadows) in this document, toward the end -- https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/6213-basic-non-busting-information/ -- and there is a lot of discussion of shadows in various threads.  You can see that discussion by typing shadow into the search bar that is at the top right side of every page.  There's a lot there, but you can skim the summary text to get a sense of what the posts cover.

If you're just looking for SUNCT/SUNA information, I hope someone will respond directly, but you can also see the posts about them by putting SUNCT into the search bar.

• Like 2

I had the same 'shadows' thought as @CHfather, since what you're describing sounds like it might fit in that box. Saying that makes me feel like I'm a 'shadow boxer'. Wow that's such a groaner of a lowest-form-of-humor pun I hope the worldwide eye rolling it unleashes doesn't trigger any CH attacks. :blink:

• Like 1