cool site

Very good site. Thanks for posting it Doug.

I sent it to my mother as a matter of fact. It vividly describes both the pain and relief.

Question. One of the articles said that psilocybin is illegal in all states except new Mexico and Florida...is that true?

Dan

Question. One of the articles said that psilocybin is illegal in all states except new Mexico and Florida...is that true?

No. It is illegal in all states.

The spores of psilocybin mushrooms are legal to possess for scientific and educational purposes, except in California, Georgia and Idaho, because the spores contain no psilocybin or psilocin.

In some states, it is legal to possess psilocybin mushrooms if they are growing on your property without your knowledge. What you're supposed to do once you find out they're there, I don't know. Eat the evidence, I guess.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
In some states, it is legal to possess psilocybin mushrooms if they are growing on your property without your knowledge. What you're supposed to do once you find out they're there, I don't know. Eat the evidence, I guess.  ;)

Hey Tommy!

Since the ubiquitous ban in the UK, it is now only legal to consume psilocybes if you graze them like a cow - I kid you not :)

-Lee

Really good site, thanks for the link. I found a very interesting article about snuff kits found in the Atacama Desert --in the North of Chile, where I'm from-- used to consume DMT (active componente of the Ayahuasca brew) and bufotenine (toad venom). This makes me wonder: does anyone know if other hallucinogens (other than LSA, LSD and and psilocybin) like mescaline or DMT are effective for CH?