3rd day off meds

Gump

Good morning all! Just wanted to tell you all that I'm on the 3rd day off of Hydrocodone and Depakote ( only took Depakote for 3 days, couldn't handle it). Also, last night, I started the D3, fishoil, cal citrate. Woke up feeling fantastic this morning! Went out side and sat in the hot tub with a cup of coffee, very relaxing. Headed to Indy today to watch our boys highschool semi-state baseball game. Hopefully I'll feel this good all day.

Hope you all are doing well and I wish pain free days for you.

Gump

just remember your better than half way now, and if u do think of using meds, do u really wanna go them three days again when u only have 2 left?

just something to think about if the thought arises

be well

AO

Well, yesterday was frustrating. Went to the game (we lost) and felt the twinge, pang, or what ever you call it, starting the the 3rd inning. By the time I walked what must have been a mile back out to the car I had about a K5. Then I put on the O2 mask only to find I had brought a nearly empty tank (stupid!). Tried it anyway but it would hardly fill the bag. I hit a K8 before I gave in and took the triptan injection (Sumavel). Got relief pretty fast but had that bruised brain, or tornado damage (TD) as  I think of it, the rest of the day. This is when I normally start taking the hydro but I didn't. I can't claim med free because of the triptan I took. But by not taking the hydro, I woke thus morning feeling like a million bucks! Well maybe 3/4 of a million as I still have some minor TD.

I'm sticking with the d3, fish, cal, hoping that will start helping soon but I'm considering trying to find some Shrooms to try to end this cycle.

QUESTION............

If I can find some (yellow pages are useless  :'( ) do I need to detox from the triptan for 5 days even though I've only taken one dose of it in about 2 weeks? I have to go back to the factory Thursday thru Sunday this week for my 12 hour shifts and I'd like to try to bust it Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you,

Gump

do I need to detox from the triptan for 5 days even though I've only taken one dose of it in about 2 weeks? I have to go back to the factory Thursday thru Sunday this week for my 12 hour shifts and I'd like to try to bust it Monday or Tuesday. 

Gump, I'd try and give it 36 hours minimum before busting.