Life needs an update

tingeling

Hi

So most of you who know me for a longer time, you know how my sit was like when i found CB. I have worked my way trough many different alternatives. Don`t know if it`s a combination of treatment increasing in efficiency over time, me gaining more weight and in general being more healthy, also cause of treatment. It seems as i can now control CH with just RC seeds. If we asked a doc, he probably would have said it was just cycle that naturally ended or changed to the better. I don`t think so, i mean, nothing worked, not one thing.

In the beginning it was enough for me to do some laundry and stuff. After awhile i had enough energy to be social, a time after that i even took a chance and did a flight, that was May 09 i joined in Sep 09. As time went i had control over my house again without the feeling of struggle, i could follow my daughter around whenever, all the normal things. So i started decorate my house more, things that shows your personal capacity has improved. This year if i go to Amsterdam as planned and counting in my Chicago trip, i have done four flights. I go to gym almost everyday, two times a week i do double classes, 1h body pump and 1h spinning. That`s awesome.

Yesterday i took my daughter out to a movie and had pizza afterwards. Before this would be a problem. First of all getting enough strength to do it, then sit down for over an hour watching blinking light, people for some reason think they need loads and tons of perfume going to cinema. Well you all know, all these triggers. Yesterday when i did this was just like any other sat with my family, a great day :) But it got me thinking, cause someone was making a beach in the middle of the street, making a volleyball court. I need an update. I don`t been "gone "for so long, but more or less totally for 6-7 years, pretty isolated as well. I don`t know all my options in a way. There`s allot of festivals where i live in summer time, haven`t been to one. Not cause i didn't want to, just haven`t been well enough. Also i have a feeling that comes and goes, a feeling that i need something more or something else or i don`t know really. Thinking it might be the feeling of having more personal capacity, so now that i manage my everyday life again, there`s room for something new. I think it`s time to start update my life, i need to explore life in new ways, i need to grow. Incredible, "just" cause i joined a internet forum. Just amazing :) My daughters life and my life got changed cause of you folks.

Thank you everyone, thank you a million times :) Really hope i will meet you all at conferences in the future!!

I`m sorry i haven`t been much of a help in here lately. There`s been allot of things on my mind, but i never stop thinking of all of you. Sometimes i just log in, just like to see the CB logo and knowing your all there in a way. Like it`s good to come home walking into your house, it`s good to log in here.

My best best wishes to everyone, you all deserve a good life, your not mainstream, your one of very few people who spends time helping others. That make you special.

See ya all in Chicago ;)

Hug from me

Tingeling

Hope you go and live life to the fullest!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]You and your daughter derseve to take this time and remember what it is like to live!!!! Pop in when you can - we LOVE to hear from you, but I would rather you were out livin it up then at home on a chat board to much  :) we all love you tons and are soooo incredibly happy for you. We understand  :) Hugs - DG

You really have become a poster girl for the success of this program, Ting. You started from a very bad place but with a bit of experimentation - and balls the size of Dan's - you're in a very good place. Sooo happy for you![smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Reading your story to success will make me smile  :) :)

Always good to see when people finally get some relief from the treatment.

I'm very happy for you, hope your life will only be better and better from now on!!!!

See ya all in Chicago ;)

I'm still looking for airplane tickets, they are pretty expensive now. Would love to be at the conference so I keep looking for some cheap tickets and maybe I have some luck to meet you people at the conference.

Oscar

Would love to be at the conference so I keep looking for some cheap tickets and maybe I have some luck to meet you people at the conference.

Let`s hope for cheap tickets!!

Thank you so much everyone for the support you give, thank you :)

Big hug to you all!!

Tingeling

WOW Ting. :'( A post likes yours justifies every bit of work the people running this board put into it. Stories like yours, Brew's, Bonkers, just damn. I couldn't be happier for you and your daughter. Going to start dropping suggestions to Christy about Chicago in September.  ;)

Joe