Waah I guess everyone's on fecking summer vacation

Bejeeber

Seems like we haven't heard from Bonkers (Ron), Hipshot, Kaboom and some of the other regulars for awhile around here and gee fecking willikers it's just kinda DEAD lately. Missin' Dallas Denny too. If you're reading this DD, I think it may be all your fault!  :D ;D

Ah well, message boards always have their own cycles and flurries of activity and inactivity. Looking forward to when things pick up again in the general yapping and blabbing dept. here, but of course definitely not in the CH activity dept.!  :o

Maybe (hoping optimistically) the solstice can be low cycle for some?

There certainly has also been a quieting of the ch.com message board just lately. It's 'Getting To Know Ya' forum so often feels like a busy major metropolitan emergency room with several first time posters showing up per day, so I'm interpreting the quiet there as being a good, remissiony kinda thing.  :)

Big HUG to everybody!

This summer has been crazy busy between the kids being out of school and starting a new position at work. 

I'm still using the combo treatment about every 7 days.  Last week was one of the best I've had in a long time.  I had almost three days in a row nearly PF, THREE!!! YESSS!

I'll make sure to put extra effort into getting on here to participate in the "general yapping and blabbing".   :)

Hey Kaboom - so good to hear from ya.  :)

Admiration here for your ability to look at the glass as being half full, when your best week = 3 days PF during a really busy time with work and single mom-ing.  :o

Granted, 3 days in a week pain free beats the ever livin' heck outa 7 days painFUL, but with your weekly combo treatment, we're pulling for you big time to achieve that 7 days per week PF Nirvana.  :)