ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Stump BeefKnob

Cluster Buster Conference roll call!!

pizza

Someone need to show me this.... ;D

Well, how`s the weather in Chicago? What do i need to pack?!!

just a half a pair of shoes (left-side) and a sweater  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

as far as the weather...wgntv.com

hopefully i did this right (link)

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello and introduce myself.

Am heading over from London with my girlfriend Louise. Been a ch sufferer for 11 years but they've got increasingly difficult to control over the last year. Feeling pretty upbeat about things now but am looking to try to find a new way of dealing with them and getting a bit more freedom back...

Looking forward to meeting you all later this week.

Zak.

Ting,

Right now the forecast calls for no rain :).  Temps in celcius:  Friday Hi 17, Low 8, Saturday Hi 29/Low 11, Sunday Hi 21, Low 15.

Should be very pleasant, but bring a jacket as it can be a bit windy there by Lake Michigan.

Looking forward to meeting you, finally!

fuck! My flight got cancelled.. I will have to fly to Amsterdam to Atlanta then Chicago. OMG will ch handle this? Extra landing and take off is just not good! Damn! 

Good luck, sister! We'll all have good thoughts for you!

crappity smack! My flight got cancelled.. I will have to fly to Amsterdam to Atlanta then Chicago. OMG will ch handle this? Extra landing and take off is just not good! Damn! 

Aughhh now THAT both sux and Bloze.  >:( :(

You could get lucky though and not have any attacks - fingers crossed that that's the case and you arrive in one piece and all hopped up on energy drinks.  8-)

We're driving, so it's a matter of timing it right so as not to become a contributor to the Chicago rush hour.

We'll probably get there around noon. Which reminds me, I need to call the hotel to find out if we can check in early.

I'm in! out.  :'(

It's killin' me reading this topic, seeing who I'll be missing from this group of friends I relate to the most on this planet (various circumstances, including a sudden ill timed burst of work now after a stretch of worklessness, etc. will keep me home bound this weekend).

But enuff whinin'! I'll just resolve to participate next year and will be enjoying following Ting's blog. Y'all have the greatest weekend ever!  :)

And let the rocking of the Fuster Cluckers begin.  :D

-Jeebs

Noooooooo! 

I'm down (I'm really down).  That's the only Beatles lyric I can think of at the moment to counterpose to your "in!/out," which I'm sure is inspired by the "dontcha know that you can count me out/in" line from "Revolution."  Or maybe not, but that doesn't mean I'm not down, 'cause I am.  Really down.  Next year's too long.

Bummer.

Jerry

Funny!!!!

Is there anyone who could give me a heads up as to how late I can check in on Thursday night?

If I can't get out of work on time, I may not be in town till quite late.