Vitamin D3 Protocol loading and maintenance dose needed

muffin_man

Could someone please point me in the direction of Batch's @xxx  vitamin D3protocol for managing clusters? Specifically the loading and maintenance dosing.  I'm about to start the regimen for the first time and want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.  I've been dealing with this for 13 years and kind of at my last resort and hope this will help.  Also should I stop taking verapamil while doing this?  All help will be appreciated.  Thanks Shaun

Hi Shaun,

When I first started the D3 regimen Batch had suggested 100,000 IU a day for 12 days and then drop back to a maintenance dose of 15,000 IU/day with the oil-based liquid soft gel vitamin D3 formulations or 100,000 IU/week with the Bio-Tech D3 50 50,000 IU water soluble vitamin D3. Additionally you will need to take all the co-factors see below. 

Here is a copy and paste from some of his protocol overview and the link if you want to sift through it as well:

https://vitamindwiki.com/Cluster+Headaches+treated+by+high-dose+Vitamin+D%2C+etc.+(interview+and+transcript)+-+Feb+2022

Hope this helps get you started!

• Like 2

Forgot to answer the stopping verapamil question. It won't hurt to stay on it while doing the reg but if you feel the verap is not working you could slowly ween of it (maybe consult your Dr. First). I'm on 480 mg of verap and do the D3 at the same time. The D3 has by far given me more relief. GL!

• Like 1