Hotel rate cut-off

If you are coming to the conference and havent made your reservations, i suggest you do so asap.

The cut off is Monday the 15 of August.

If you are still considering it but not sure, maybe consider making the reservations and if you need to cancel, you can do that....

See you all soon,  :)

Bob

Tried online and got the same message. Followed up with a phone call, was transferred to Reservations, then spoke with a gentleman who stated that the rooms available for that price are sold out.  :(

So, I ended up getting one night at the CB conference rate, the 2nd night having to pay $139, and the 3rd night $78 (they have some "birth year" special, where you pay the same rate as the year you were born?)

Disappointing to say the least, since now in addition to the 70+ mile commute from our selected airport, we are not able to obtain the CB rates for each night.

I spoke with a very sweet young lady by the name of Alana...She said she will add some more rooms @ $79.00...

Her direct line (847) 699-3511.....7:30 a.m.---4:00 p.m.

she also mentioned that she will notify the front desk of this