second rc dose last night... Made CH worse?

TxBust

I took around 30 rc seeds last night for a second dose. I woke up 3 or 4 times with mild CH.  I havn't been woke up in a week with CH.  I've woke up with a mild headache in the back of my head the last week but that wasn't there this morning.  Has anyone expierienced this.

JB

Yes, it's quite common. The psychedelics will have a tendency to "shake things up" in your head before it starts to settle down for good. Kind of like a snow globe.

Don't be alarmed - be prepared. Have your O2 at the ready and be ready to bust again in 5-7 days. Eventually things will get much better. It took me about 5 months of that pattern, but now I bust every six months or so - whether my head tells me I need it or not.

ok cool... will busting again make my cycle longer?  I feel that I'm at the end of my cycle, and don't want to prolong it.  It's like a battle in my head one second its a clear feeling (i almost forgot what that feels like) then the next i'm clouded with the beast. if you know what i'm saying.

will busting again make my cycle longer?

Can't answer that because I have no clue. I would look at it as the beginning of the end of ALL of my cycles.

My advice would be that if you're still getting CH activity between busts, continue - with the goal being to stretch out the time between busts.

things have gone great today...It seems like i'm off my cycle... My head has been clear since actually getting up for the day earlier i would get up and post and try to go to sleep and get another shadow...Today i went in the 100 degree heat and golfed NOTHING it was awesome.  Maybe the beast went to sleep lol....Is it to early for the beer test?

another question...When I'm in remission I'm able to go out with my friends and drink beer all night a few times a month, never ever got a CH while drinking when off cycle is this normal for most people, because I've been reading else where and people are saying off cycle if they drink a beer they will get a CH.