Had it!

No, not CH. I still have that. I have had it with government. I cannot stand by any longer,while government strips away my liberties. A man on FB posted a question regarding why we do what we do or what prevents someone from busting.

I get all flustercated on this subject and just in case any government reps are reading feel happy for your oppression. I just feel so hopeless because these are the only thing that really stops the CH's

02 aborts,however busting stops them. Intractable is a horror nightmare word. So is the FDA drug schedule, for me it represents a clear and present danger to my life and liberty.Mushroom Nazi's

Here's my response or rant if you will.

So the phone lines are open, what prevents some of you from going this route?Nothing. They work for me. I will do my time in the Nazi gulag if I have to..why..because a k10 will make you do anything and I mean anything to make it go away. I hate mushrooms, and pray they work each time. I hate to eat them,,but I do. I hate the fact I have to use them. Now I am going to pray about all this hate. I love their effectiveness. Shame on them for violating this basic human right to treat our life threatening illness with medicine that works when nothing else will. It is oppresive and inhumane to withhold medical treatment that works....arrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!Vote'em out, Fired, gone. Take it off the schedule politicians. You are killing people, you oppresive dictators.

What the BB Said.  I've had so many K10's, I'm only here by mere chance and luck.  I'm so thankful to have found this treatement. 

I'm starting to go through a divorce and just had to throw out every shread of fungus or fungus materials.  I'm fearful my wife would call the police and I'd be looking through a set of bars for simply trying to treat this unbelieveablly debilitating condition.  Thankfully I'm out of cycle right now and I'll remain so for long enough to get through this. 

Jeff

I'm starting to go through a divorce and just had to throw out every shread of fungus or fungus materials.  I'm fearful my wife would call the police and I'd be looking through a set of bars for simply trying to treat this unbelieveablly debilitating condition

Oh Lordy that blows mightily. :o Thank gosh you are out of cycle, and here's hoping things get resolved as quickly as possible so you'll be able to get back to delivering knockout punches to this beast without that risk of it being reported.  :o

What the BB Said.  I've had so many K10's, I'm only here by mere chance and luck.  I'm so thankful to have found this treatement. 

I'm starting to go through a divorce and just had to throw out every shread of fungus or fungus materials.  I'm fearful my wife would call the police and I'd be looking through a set of bars for simply trying to treat this unbelieveablly debilitating condition.  Thankfully I'm out of cycle right now and I'll remain so for long enough to get through this. 

Jeff

Ugh....I would have loved to have taken them off your hands.

Best of luck to you though.

This gets me FIRED UP!!!

Treating my CH with hallucinogens saved my life and enabled me to again become an employed, tax paying citizen.

It infuriates me that in the very same fire proof safe holding my daughter's birth certificates also lays a written directive for my family to use in the event of legal repercussions. Coping with CH is misery enough, yet I have to live in fear over the possibility of being prosecuted and loosing my girls over using a pain reliever that has enabled me to live, work, and be a mother to my children. It's just not right!

ThatHurts, I'm so sorry for everything you're going through.   Last summer I was in a very similar situation.  Please feel free to PM/email me anytime.  Big hug to you.   

Hey bb,

It was my posting on FB and I hope it didn't offend you.  It was my way of essentially backdooring the people who are reluctant to try busting.  I feel it's a better tack to let people come to a realization on their own (shepherding them a bit maybe).  That's why I posed the question the way I did... If you say you've had a K10, then the possible consequences of busting are moot.  YOU WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES.  I'm sure most if not all of us on here in the beginning faced that horrific question while in the throes of the beast, 'what if this doesn't stop???'

Busting has been for me, like most here, my savior.  I attribute that to everyone here, yourself included bb, and for that I really am eternally grateful. And while I can't show up with a cup of tea at a sufferer's house while he/she is in the middle of a CH, I can try and plant the seeds (no pun intended ::))

And I agree w/you... the government is killing people.  Not only that, they're letting them suffer all the way to the casket.  When people respond to the 'why don't you bust' question with "I don't want to go to jail for seven years" I want to scream!  Brainwashing and fear mongering.  My dad still thinks you're going to turn into a werewolf if you smoke pot thanks to propaganda garbage like Reefer Madness. 

Again, I hope you were in no way offended, it was well-meaning.

Thanks,

Mase

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.  And, while my wife has been with me through a few bad ones, she has no concept of what a K10 is or what we go through with the night hits and no sleep.  When I've tried to talk about how the seeds or shrooms take the pain away for days at a time (or more).  She either walks away or just tunes me out.  I can understand to a degree those out there that have been brain washed by negative drug propoganda (I was one of them once).  One would think living with someone for 10 years with CH would create some sort of understanding (not really with her though).

I'd like to give just one, two hour K10 to everyone out there that's either a nay sayer on shrooms or government policy maker.  That's sort of a harsh comment, but I have no doubt most would change their opinion on the use of these alternative methods when faced with a level of pain there is no perceived way out of when in the throws of a K10.

Jeff

Imitrex killed more people in the first year it was on the market than 3000 years of psilocybin mushroom use, including all the recreational use.

The differences are only the billions of dollars of profit that Imitrex brings to the machine.

The only profits psychedelics bring to the system are found in the judicial system.

Oh well, dont get me started...  >:(

Bob

That Hurts,

I hear ya and I know you are going through some difficult times right now.

There are some really special supporters out there.  (trying not to hijack)

I think a lot of spouses don't fully understand the pain and disruption of having a CH.

I suppose they can't know and overall I'm glad they don't know.

So I try not to fault them.  (fault, wrong word)

Though at times the though of them having one is a tempting and a perversely pleasing thought.  ;-)      lol, just kidding

And, while my wife has been with me through a few bad ones, she has no concept of what a K10 is or what we go through with the night hits and no sleep.When I've tried to talk about how the seeds or shrooms take the pain away for days at a time (or more).  She either walks away or just tunes me out.

Oh, I know that one.  And I run a web site, a message board and speak at conferences.

Yet Bob does all that and a lot more: video, interviews and the press.

His special supporter is Mary, she is a truly remarkable, amazing and caring lady.

If you've not met her you should, she'll be in Chicago and that alone is worth the trip.

Thanks Mary.     [smiley=dankk2.gif]

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to give just one, two hour K10 to everyone out there that's either a nay sayer on shrooms or government policy maker

iF i HAD A NICKEL . . . .!!!

If we each had even a PENNY for every time we've thought that. We'd have enough to pay the feckers off so we COULD get it pushed through.

I think the argument for me would be "She's in this horrible pain all the time and you didn't expect her to do something like this? REALLY?"

My fiance and family knows that without this, I would be in the mental hospital, or most likely dead. The government can feck itself. My doctors gave me no hope, so I came and got it from y'all.

Jeff: That's fecking horrible. I'm so sorry you're having to go through that. :( *hugs*

Mystina