How many more days???

kaboom

You haven't left yet, have you?
Not yet, but I've already picked out what shoes to wear.  

Racer:  hmmm....either that's just a pic of two police cars that you think are really cool or you're trying to imply something here...in which case, I would innocently plead blond while insisting that "I just don't understand".

;) 

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

"Fix the cigarette lighter."

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

"Fix the cigarette lighter."

Kaboom (Elwood): 8-) It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Sidekickkk (Jake): 8-) Hit it.

I was beginning to think it was me...thanks guys.

rofl.gif

Ha! Gee willikers I feel all special now! ;D Thanks for callin' me out Kaboomski.  :)

I've only been allowing myself enough time to read posts here but not to go off on my routine pontificating the past few days.

Plus..um...kinda embarassed to admit this, but I'm going to go ahead and fess up anyway:

I've never seen the Blues Brothers movie! :o Somehow I didn't even realize it was that iconic. Must plead cluelessness. Let Jeebs'n 'Boom now don their matching dunce caps. :-[

Your Kaboom/Sidekickkk road trip sounds like it could be a good bad opportunity for taking up the harmonica though. :D

I do remember this one thing about the Blues Brothers on SNL - "RRRrubber bisCUIT!"

Perhaps we should make this a true confessions thread???

If that's the case,  I need to reluctantly admit I went the "call a friend" route.  He laughed when he saw it then kindly explained it to me while muffling  chuckles over the fact that he actually had to explain it.  That's okay, I felt much better after being assured there was no need to feel bad about calling him because "this one really was a difficult one to get" and that he was sure LOTS of other people wouldn't understand.  Uhh-huh...   ;)  Hey, at least I've got you, Jeebs!