question/ busting while on verap?

anthony g

Anthony, this is what TommyD says in the Clusterbuster Files section of the board: >>Most reports seem to indicate verapamil will block the clusterbuster treatment, though a few say they successfully used tryptamines while on verapamil, and some reports seem to indicate that it impeded, but didnÂ’t completely block, the treatment.<<

I think that's as close as you're going to get to an answer: a definite maybe.  So maybe you'd want to detox fully, to be sure.

Happy to hear you're feeling good!

I'm afraid I'm not much help to you here.  Before my first bust I detoxed from everything, including Verapamil, as I didn't want to take a chance on anything blocking.

Just a thought, but since you're feeling good now it may be the ideal time to try tapering off.     

My first couple of busts occurred while I was still on verapamil. I had to continue my regular schedule of busting every 5-7 days for several months after I was off the verapamil, so it's really impossible to say whether it was blocking the effects or not. I can tell you that things felt different - like my pattern was being shaken (or maybe stirred) - after my first bust, so I'd say go for it. Especially if you have ample busting supplies.