O2 bummer

tingeling

So i couldn't get high flow reg from the linde group in USA. In Turkey the supplier didn't have it so i had to say thanks to what they got. The problem now is they ask why do i need high flow when i used 15 in Turkey... For some reason i thought USA used the same i don't know the word for where you screw the reg in. Like the same there is on the side on a screw. Eh... You know what i mean? Anyway i found out you don't have the same system. Now i will get 4 20l o2 tanks in my room without a regulator... The linde group gonna be there, will it be possible to buy or rent a regulator there?

Thank you

Tingeling

I will be bringing all three of my regulators. Two CGA-780 (for the smaller medical tanks - one goes to 15lpm, the other to 25lpm), and one CGA-540 that goes to 15lpm. You may use whichever works best for you. But I'm not arriving until Friday. That may be a problem.

I believe LifeGas is supplying all the O2 we need for the duration of the convention (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). Bring a regulator and mask if you can. 

It does say something like that in the conference syllabus (LifeGas has "generously agreed to supply oxygen tanks for use during the conference.")

I have a 15lpm e-tank regulator that I can make available. No mask, though.

All of this O2 talk reminded me of something that wasn't funny at the time...but it is now.   

An acquaintance of mine once told me that I was "lucky" to have CH because I got to have O2 whenever I wanted.  He was a former model and had a completely sincere look on his face as he proceeded to tell me about the anti-aging benefits of inhaling pure O2...how he had always wanted to try it when he was modeling...something about there being O2 bars in California or something...yada yada yada.  True story.   

WE ARE LUCKY!!!    :D