What all have I missed?

Pixie-elf

I'm sorry I haven't been around, August was totally crazy for me. Cousin's wedding August 6th, then my fiance came to visit on the 18th, then my Aunt's wedding on the 20th. (which he and I were both in.) Then fiance's departure on the 31st. Still kind of reeling from the crazy month!

So what's been going on with everyone? How have y'all been? (Or your family members, in the case of Ron and a few others..)

Missed you guys! <3

Mystina

ETA: Here's what y'all missed. Me falling on my ass. http://www.youtube.com/user/Pixieelf?feature=mhee#p/u/3/BREJy3VyC8Y

What all have I missed?

Hipshot has confided he always thought Jane Hathaway (on the Beverly Hillbillies) was a dreamboat.

janehathaway.GIF

Well my Fiance said if we ever had a celebrity to do list, he'd put Betty White on it... IN FRONT OF MY MOM.

They also both had to explain what that kind of list was. I was like "Fine by me. Then we're telling all of my family, and I'll let them mock the living hell out of you for it." ...Schadenfreude!!

Do you have any links to whatever that technology thing Dr.Goadsby talked about in July? I'm curious as hell about that. O:

Mystina

Jerry,

Home for the insane, of course. Bwhahaha.

Hey Mystina, I've been away too but hope to be welcomed back by the group of my favorite peeps in the world.

How are things in Beaumont these years?

Hey Danny!

Things are okay in Beaumont. The outdoor wedding was hotter than hell though. It only lasted 5-10 minutes though, the outside part, so that was good. Right now things are cooler thanks to the tropical storm that we got a little bit of rain from. I can't wait for fall!

How're things up in Abilene?

Mystina

All is well in Abilene. Thanks.

I'm glad the wedding was quick. It's hotter than he'll here...still. We are at 79 days over 100 degrees so far this year. The worst drought since 1952.

We just bought a home on a small lake...we need rain in a big way so I won't have to live on a dry lake.  >:(