The conference

THESTUDENT0088

Hello everyone!!!! This is Jason- the oxygen guy. I just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to be apart of your group and sharing with me all the trials, tribulations and personal survival stories that you ALL did. Never have I been around such noble and strong people all in one room. I hope to be apart of Clusterbusters for a good long time. Again, with lots of love for you all, thank you

Jason,

I was very pleased to meet you too. I looked like a hippie too :o years ago. Get in touch with me when you visit your brother in Abilene.

You are an impressive young man in a great field of study with a super cool teacher.

I'll send you a nice bottle when you become Doctor Jason :)

Best wishes man

Dan

If being called the oxygen bitch is what it takes to be indoctrinated into the realm of admirable folks such as you all, then so be it. I hope to be in contact with you all for as long as the universe allows me and am looking forward to the 2012 conference. P.S. If you were a hot dog, covered in ketchup, and relish, would you eat yourself? I know i would  :)      

@ Dan: Next time I am in Texas I would love to make it a point to to come see you if you'll have me. You are a wonderfully inspiring gentleman, and cannot wait to see the Discovery Channel episode.

OB,

You are a special person. LS obviously knows that; hence, him bringing you to us.  Thanks for all you did, and congrats on the rapidly approaching nuptials!

It was truly a pleasure meeting each and everyone of you strong people, and thanks for helping my wife deal with and understand the beast a little better.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and it is no longer a freight train!!!!! 

PFD&N&W&Y's to all!

Tuckerman

Thanks so much for being there for us.  I didn't seem to get to meet you personally, just a quick hello in passing, but you are appreciated more than you have any idea.  The fact that a non clusterhead is willing to spend his time around such a messed up crazy group as we are says a lot about you.  However, having been blessed by associating with other of Dr Schor's students I knew you would be great long before I ever got there.  Here's hoping to actually get acquainted with you in Vegas.

Jerry

In the area of OB, I'll trade Mick in for Jason any day!

At last years conference whilst screaming "Go get more o2!!" to the man he crumbled sayin........"I don't want to bother anybody, are you sure your tank is empty?!!!"

That's an OF!  lol

Thanks for being there for us Jason, see you in Vegas!!

Cindy