gonna bust

jimmys

just blew off a k5 with some serious 02. Gotta love the 02. Saturday night was my last shot of trexie, so I will wait until this saturday to bust. just a few questions:

will there be any paranoia like you get when you smoke weed sometimes and will skullcap help with that?

Does anyone have a good tea recipe or can I eat them straight?

Is it the whole shroom or just the caps?

How do I store the rest to keep them fresh?

Thank you all very much. ;)

By the way, Ting gave me an herb called Schisandra I do believe it took away my shadows and gave me good energy but I still got hit that night, but very mild and only lasted for about 15 minutes. Got hit again the next day on the flight home, a little stronger than the night before lasted about 30 mins. but still got through it without any help. Was PF the last two days but got hit tonight. I think this herb might be worth a try. Thanks Ting, you are an angel.

You too Todd!  ;D

Heres to everyone having PFDAN

:)

what is the herb schisandra used for ? shadows, abortive? how is it used guy's?

thanks

Anthony

By the way, Ting gave me an herb called Schisandra I do believe it took away my shadows and gave me good energy but I still got hit that night, but very mild and only lasted for about 15 minutes

Good Luck Jimmy!

Sent you a PM, but you can eat them straight, the only thing to worry about is gastrointestinal issues.  Tea will help with that.  I seem to have a good stomach with mushies, but philosopher stones killed my stomach, and didn't help the HA too much.

Great job on the detox, as I think that is the most important thing to do, as it will allow the mushies to do their thing.

Does anyone else get a weird feeling where the beast hangs out during a dose?  My experience is that when I have shadows and dose, the pressure on my eye eases up, my nose clears up, there is some popping sounds in my head/nerve, and then it is over, and the pain gone.  Does anyone else experience this, or are they really good shrooms? :D

So excitied for you Jimmy!

Is it the whole shroom or just the caps?

You can use the whole thing.

How do I store the rest to keep them fresh?

Make sure they are cracker dry, then measure them out into separate doses and mark (ie, 1.5, 2.0, etc).  Maybe wrap each dose in foil, then place in a freezer ziplock, in the back of the freezer.  It stays colder and darker back there.  When you need a dose, open the bag briefly while still in the freezer, grab what you need quickly, and close it up.  Don't wanna let it get any warm air or moisture in there if you can help it.

Keep us posted, and good luck!

Hey Jimmy~

I'm so glad we were able to have lunch Sunday before you left...sucks that you got hit on the plane trip home. 

I use the entire mushroom. I'll chop them inside this little gadget I bought that I think is primarily sold to chop nuts or garlic.  I love that little gadget!  And then follow Miquel's decoction recipe.

http://www.clusterbusters.com/faq.html

Scroll down to 5.2.2.2 Tea

This whole page is wonderful.  It covers concept of use, detoxing, dosing, medicine interactions and just a wealth of useful information.  Don't try reading when dosing tho!!!  LOL

My experience has been very minimal paranoia when dosing.  It's more like I'm in a heightened anticipation period if that makes sense to you.  Normally I avoid hot water at all except when I'm dosing.  I go out and sit in our hot tub for hours....a very happy feeling of warmth and safety overcomes me.  I'm a raisin when I get out, but a very happy raisin!!

I liked the Schisandra too!

I'm looking forward to your "It Worked" post!!!

Cindy