Too high testosterone?

Pixie-elf

I completely understand as does, I'm sure, Agent Orange - our poster child for medical negligence.

Don't get me started alley LOL

Any ways to the theory on hormone levels. . . perhaps some of our hormones are out of wack due to another cause . . . not just having low hormone levels but why?

what is need for our body to produce hormones? amino acids, one of these called tryptophan ( the sleepy chemical in chicken and turkey) which is broken down by our livers and is the precursor to serotonin ( the nuero transmitter mimicked by our busting agents) serotonin is absorbed re absorbed and used to create other chemical changes in our body.

For the body to make melatonin ( which is an extremely important chemical in our bodies) we need serotonin. Melatonin is responsible for controlling a lot of the bodies natural processes like getting us to sleep, so we can enter REM and dream, nuero genesis and for the pineal gland to release and make DMT, regulating hormones nerve activity and a bunch of other things.

I believe our busting materials shock the body back to its "normal" cycle of chemical processes. Some people arent as out of wack as others for numerous reasons (ch heads) what drugs were prescribed, severity of attacks and so on. maybe why some need one bust and other need 10, or 18 months... 2 years

Yes hormones may be out of wack. but why? is it because we are lacking a vitamin nutrient or serotonin? melatonin?

I really believe we get these Cluster headaches because something in the equation is off. resulting in an incorrect answer at the end.

anti depressants, things that mess with serotonin or melatonin dmt all seem to help us, and being we are all different our "equations" vary. thus why some respond to melatonin supplement, others antidepressants. like alley said his Clomiphene citrate helps him, i remember michael sayin he tried it and had no effect on his attacks. i think mad6string tried it too.

I'm not a doctor, i may be posting rubbish, but 11 years of this crap and all the stuff i tried researched and learn of the purposes of the chemicals and understanding why they help and what doesnt and why. the "equation theory" for me holds the most water.

i mean lets think about somethin here, making cookies? too much sugar too little sugar, not enough margarine? you cookies suck lol bad metaphor but im sure you all know what i mean

AO

Okay, I saw the endocrine doctor and he said he wished I would have stayed on the Spironolactone just until the visit so he could have seen the full results of it. He was okay with me stopping it though.

I'm on the high side of normal he said, so he's okay with not treating the imbalance. He also said I had pretty much the opposite reaction to what you'd get with Spironolactone.

I already feel like the hits I am having are better since stopping it, I don't feel as crappy.

I wouldn't be surprised if dosing had actually increased my testosterone a bit, to better 'manage' the CH. I know them trying to lower mine screwed me up worse!

Mystina

Don't get me started alley LOL

Any ways to the theory on hormone levels. . . perhaps some of our hormones are out of wack due to another cause . . . not just having low hormone levels but why?

Wow!!! Top shelf, Agent Orange.  Very well put and certainly a great lead towards getting to the root of the problem!

I already feel like the hits I am having are better since stopping it, I don't feel as crappy.

Yeah, Pixie-Elf, That's how it was for the Amitriptaline that was given to me.  It just made things worse.  This D3b regimine I am on seems to be working quite well.  Huge gap in between hits and mild at that .  O2 takes care of the rest.  Only used one injection so far.  Almost too good to be true.  It's kinda empowering in a way, but I don't wanna jinx it.   :)