BOL?

Bonkers

You're lucky there's an edit feature, CHF. Otherwise your blatant error would be there forever, in black and white and red and blue, for everyone to see. You should also count yourself lucky to have me here to point out your mistakes.                 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got my 'puter back. Minus, of course, all my emails and email addresses, all my bookmarks, all my pictures, all my everything. My fault for not backing up. Anyone on the board who's been exchanging emails with me, if you would, please email me so I can get your email address back. Thanks. I also no longer have to attempt to use my kid's laptop.

I talked to Dr. Goadsby's office manager yesterday. Michael's on a waiting list. I really got the impression that he would do the best he could to get Michael in as soon as possible. Maybe not yet this year but certainly early next. There's typically a 7-month wait. We're ready! Thanks again, Jeebs.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe all that I've missed and the urgency of Micheal's appointment...I mean yes I knew Micheal's case was extraordinary but I seriously believed this appointment (other thread) was something of the 7 month normal waiting time type of appointment you've described.

This thread has brought tears to my eyes & laughter to my heart (out loud!).  This truly is a family worth fighting for & it's clear to me now (even more if that's possible) the kinship & bond is stronger than....well, Guerrilla Glue!!

Many prayers to you Micheal & Ron (heart)

Cindy

Maybe a $7-12 bottle of castor oil will make them bring down the price, Castor oil stopped my CH cycle it worked for me on the first night. And the only side affect a smelly shirt.

Please read all you can on castor oil before you use it.

You can see how I used it by looking at my post.

Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin. It should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstruation It should not be injected

Maybe a $7-12 bottle of castor oil will make them bring down the price, Castor oil stopped my CH cycle it worked for me on the first night. And the only side affect a smelly shirt.

Castor oil should not be taken internally. It should not be applied to broken skin. It should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstruation It should not be injected

post-1654-14384707243222_thumb.jpg

Who were you responding to?