To my second family on busters

ThatHurtsMyHead

To my second family here on the busters:

First let me say I'm not looking for a pitty party here, but want to explain why I'm asking for some assistance.  :)

Soooo...  I'm in the process of getting a divorce it's been extremely stressful and I have come to the realization that my wife has been doing her best to get me to leave for years.  I won't go into details, but sufice it to say she has some deep issues that I can't solve for her, she has to fix them before she'll ever be happy.

I on the other hand I'm a positive energy, happy, ready to go do something new and exciting kind of guy!

I've made a few resolutions:

1) I'm buying a Red Corvette once the papers are signed! (no joke :)

2) I'm getting a dog (I love dogs but 'she' hates them) 

3) I'm getting a tat (here's where I need your help).  Nothing big, but I want it to be meaningful.  I saw the calf tat of the CH graphic from the last busters conference and had thought about that once before, but would like something unique.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Something that has to do with CH, psylo, etc.

Please help by throwing out some ideas!  I'll donate $100 to the CB board for whoever has the best ideas.  (ok I'll be doing that anyway just cuz I love you guys and am so thankful for all the direction and help I've received here!)

Love you guys and gals!  Please post some ideas!

Jeff

Get a Pyramid like on the dollar bill, but instead of it being the All Seeing Eye on it, have it be the ALL SQUINTING EYE.

My only other idea is do a real life impression of the picture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clusterhead.jpg

Make it look like the hand is going in your cluster side eye. Other people might not get it though...

Does 02 work for you? Smack one of those someplace. :D

Well, I would just like to say congratulations to you on the beginning of the rest of your life. 

Make it good, do what makes you happy! 

Who knows, maybe somebody will come along the same road you're on, and join you.  Maybe not.

Either way, you'll have a cool car, a loyal dog and an awesome tattoo!!

Should you decide to go with Jeebs idea, considering you likely don't have much surface area to work with, I suggest a small breed dog, such as a chihuahua:

220px-Killer_Chihuahua.jpg

(I made myself laugh!)

If your looking for something a little more discrete, perhaps a Bromo-LSD, LSD, or psilocybin molecule?