IAMSHAMAN - RC Seeds

sch

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4365559

I'm asking the seller right now if these seeds are viable.

It says they're "untreated" so that part of it is good.

The price is very reasonable.

I ordered from them, and the shipping was SUPER fast.

However, the seeds did not seem very potent in terms of LSA. I had about 25-30 of them, ground up and soaked in wine, and barely felt any different. This is in contrast to the 5-6 HBWR seeds that I got from Iamshaman, prepared the same way, which had got me pretty messed up.

No headaches since dosing with the HBWR seeds though!

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to this site and all I can say is THANK YOU for this thread. I know nothing of RC Seeds but I am so willing to try anything (episodic for 12 years or so) as I am recently out of remission. I tried the website in the thread and was able to order 100 RC seeds, now I just have to figure out how to use them. I am sure you all have it somewhere on the site so I am going to bounce around it till I come up with how this all works. I will keep you posted and what is a little nausea compared to the DEVIL. Thanks again, David

Got my order from psychoactiveherbs.com...

Normally take 50-60 with no side effects when I was getting them from iamshaman. I noticed these new ones were light brown instead of the brownish gray color from before so I figured they were probably more potent being newer. Dosed with only 30 and was feeling it to say the least. Pupils were huge.

Just a word of warning about emailing the judge.He will find it to be tampering with the process and can even bring contempt charges against those who email him trying to sway his judgement, especially if the language used is abusive or can be deemed threatening.

Emailing the prosecutor (persecutor?) might be effective.

I have been racking my brain trying to think of the most effective approach to get our voices heard in a way that doesn't backfire and send us back to the dark ages (was that just a few years ago?) 

Are any of you fellow sufferer's working on this behind the scenes?  My natural instinct is to do the "Full Court Press".  My training and career knows better!  Patience, Persistent and PC representation is much more Palatable to the legal world. (IMHO)

"Patience, Persistent and PC representation is much more Palatable"

Small steps and every opportunity to share the knowledge still seems to be the best approach. Never miss an opportunity to talk about it.

Unless your holding LSD or shrooms in a police station  ::)

Untill someone puts these meds in a controlled dose pill form specifically for CH and migraine headaches and gets it past the FDA the battle will continue. Then we need to have a pharma company happy with a measly 100 million dollar market.

Untill then we go with what nature provides wich aint so bad for the time being.

Those on the front lines like Bob W, our fearless point man, are doing amazing work getting the treatments and the news out there. Hopefully it will soon have a life of its own. Its getting more acceptance every day.

On another note; all charges against the owner of bouncing Bear botanicals were dropped a few weeks back.

Iamshaman is again selling the seeds (HBWR and RC). All the other vendors who stopped the sales with caution to protect themselves and the customer might be back as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum.  I clusterbusted my last cycle and I'm due to start again in the next month or two.

Being out of seeds, I FREAKED when I saw that Iamshaman wasn't selling RC seeds anymore.  Just placed my order with Danny's company on the advice given in this thread.

Thanks, guys. 

-Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  Am I glad this board re-opened and I found this thread!

I just placed my order for 500 seeds from IAMSHAMAN (my usual supplier).

As a side note - I have been completely pain free for over FOUR YEARS by using rc seeds. 

I am a true believer

Sandy

Hi Matty,

Don't be jealous - I am one of the lucky ones.  I was episodic, with cycles coming every 12 to 18 months apart (again one of the lucky ones).  Each cycle lasted anywhere from 8 to 16 weeks.

My doc prescribed Imitrex which worked very well for me, until I began having heart palpitations and problems.  No more trex.  After reading about all of the various not so nice side effects of all of the other meds being prescribed, and with my horrible family history of heart/stroke/clots everything, I researched Clusterbusters, and with the great advice I got from the guys here, decided to try the rc seeds.  It was not an easy decision to make, but with my husband's full consent and support - I bought them.

I began taking the seeds while out of cycle in a monthly low dose of 12 hoping to completely stop the next cycle from even starting.  That did not work well because the cycle started anyway.  I immediately hit with 35 seeds, had a few pretty nasty hits aborted with only O2 and Red Bull, dosed again 5 days later.  Again just a couple of low level hits for the first day or two after the second dose and easily aborted with O2.  Then.....Nothing, not even a shadow.

I continued on with my 12 seed monthly maintenance dose, and 12 months later, I started getting shadows.  Another 35 seed dose - no hits, no shadows-nothing and that was four years ago.  I still take a maintenance dose but only when I think about it  :-?

If you are trying the seeds, it is a lot of trial and error finding the right dosage and the right spread between doses that works for you.  But, it does work - at least for me.

Sorry for the length of this reply.  As anyone who knows me on any of the cluster headache boards, I am both wordy and opinionated. ;)

Sandy

Sandy,

Having just finished my first bust (hopefully) with the RC seeds it was great to see some advice on how to maintain the preemptive strikes. If you find any changes in dosage or schedule please let me know.

Thank you,

David

David,

Don't be surprised if your cycle does not completely end immediately after your first dose.  And also, expect some pretty hard hits - the beast is fighting back.

Hang in, use O2, energy drinks, ice, to get you through those hits.  Dose again in five or so days, and again and again every five days if needed.

Once your cycle does come to an end, I personally recommend a very low monthly maintenance dose.

Keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hoping bunches that it works well for you.

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

I meant to say first bust but 5 doses, that is why I was happy to see your maintenance schedule. And yes my hits were fast and furious after the first 2-3 doses but after that the post dose days were minor hits and easily aborted with 02. I have been PF now since Sunday :) :) so I am not going to dose again for awhile, what do you suggest once a month?

Thanks

David