So, migraines too?

MoxieGirl

I suffer with migraines as well as clusters (and daily chronic headaches). But, more to the point of this thread, I have a good friend who REALLY suffers bad with migraines. She has actually been registered disabled because of her migraines.

She is taking SO MANY FREAKING pills right now she probably jingles when she walks. And I can imagine many are cancelling each other out. And I know for a fact the side affects she is dealing with are horrific. She, like me, is on Topiramate, to name but one.

So, from what I've been gathering, busting works on migraines too? I've told her she needs to visit this site, but would like to give her some more hard evidence.

Thanks, Renée

I haven't had a migraine since I started busting. That's saying a lot. I used to have 'em pretty frequently.

I've had them since I was 9. I'm 27 now. Hell, my periods used to be a constant migraine.

Now? Nope. No migraines since I started busting. I feel a hell of a lot more free without 'em.

Mystina

• 3 weeks later...

I've been suggesting this treatment to a friend of mine who spends on average 6 days a month in bed from horrific migraines.  So far I haven't been successful.  I am very interested in how your friend responds.....

And I wish that friend wellness & pain free time too :)