Gonna bust on sat nite

anthony g

think a gram and a half is good guys?

My personal experience is that yep 1.5g is a pretty ideal dose.  I've learned to take skullcap and/or another relaxation herbs with mine to combat anxiety, although my first bust (a dose of 2g) was actually entirely enjoyable with plenty of laughing and without a hint of anxiety/negativity. Hope yours goes like that too!  8-)

It`s now 2 years since i joined CB. Never would i have guessed life was about to change this much. It makes me so happy every single time anyone choose to go this direction. I`m so excited for you both.

And remember, it is a process and it improves as time goes as well. Good luck Anthony and Renee!! Go fungi :)

All the best!!

Tingeling

Go fungus!!!!!!  Painfree days ahead I can feel it!!  On the dose I might recommend slightly different than others. 

#1 set and setting.  Make sure you're in good company.  And not someone like my to be ex wife, that comes in to talk about her uncles funeral while in the middle of a dose.  I weathered the conversation easily, but could have gone a bad direction, with her uncaring attitude... 

#2 If you can measure the exact dose (precision scale and empty caplets) I found taking about .15 grams about 20 minutes apart works well for me (zero stomach upset, not sure if others have any).  On an empty stomach I start to feel something fairly quickly.  When I start feeling some definite effects I stop taking anymore.  Usually around 1.2g, but I think the amount is variable based on age of fungus, type of fungus, body weight, how long since last meal etc.  (I'm 200lb, but a lightweight when it comes to fungus).

About 4 to 4 and a half hours later I'm back to no effects.  I'm guessing by taking a little at a time, I'm able to keep my dose as low as possible but reach the point of getting the positive effects w/o going to deep or long on the trip.  My goal being to take enough to squash the CH, but no more than necessary to accomplish that. 

Good luck and PF times ahead!!!!  Fungus is a complete game changer for CH!!

Jeff

Sorry I havent posted. I actually busted with 60 rc seeds instead since my shroom partner had to bale :-/ I felt a bit of my shadows decrease on sunday after the seeds on sat nite.Still a bit shadowy but powdered ginger i teaspoon in hot water seem to help with that quite a bit. I plan on doing a gram and a half of shrooms on sat Christmas eve with hopes that santa will take the shadows and leave me some shadow free pain free time :D