Merry Christmas

MoxieGirl

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy PF New Year. 

I'd also like to thank everyone who has worked so hard in developing the Busting regimen, and for helping me out personally. I'm hoping for a better year in 2012 than 2011. 246 Cluster Attacks this year, and I imagine I'll reach 250 before the new year.

xx Renée

Happy Holidays to all!  Thank you for all of your help.  The D3 Regime is working so well that I am on the same O2 Tank for almost 2 months now.  I didn't want to jinx my PF streak but I fully believe this has been the miracle I have been searching for my whole life.   Thank you all and have a Gnarly New Year!!!   WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

247. *swears out loud*

That is what ALWAYS happened to me.  Withut saying a word, I would sometimes go a couple of days PF.  But as soon as I even uttered my good fortune I would be slammed with one within a couple of hours.  I feel for ya.  Positive thoughts are being sent your way. ;) 

Lieutenant told me that I would look back and laugh. He was right.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and in more forms than one.

D3+O2=Friggin Awesome!!!