Thanks Santa

spiny

Not the normal post here, but I'm doing it anyway.

Thursday and Friday of last week were horrible. PAIN and stress had taken over everything and I was running on the 'one raw nerve' left. I turned into the 'dive bombing Mockingbird' from hell everywhere I went. Pharmacy didn't have my script - I grumped rather loudly. :-? Idiot cut me off in traffic.  Grocery didn't have my aspirin or Rye Bread. I started to boil. Then, they decided to no longer carry my dogs late night snack. That ripped it.  >:( By the time I left I was a bad nut case and racing for home and the O2.

I decided that those extra two cups of coffee per day were the culprit. Just a bad case of the jitters from extra caffeine. So, Saturday, since I could no longer stand myself, I left off the noon and 5:00 caffeine. Big mistake. By 7:00pm, I had had 5 strong hits. I kept leaving the kitchen to play O2. Gave the cheery 'I'll be right back.'

Christmas dinner served and the family raved about the food. 8-) I tried to hang on and watch a program with family, but bailed before the end at 8:00. Husband came in about 5 minutes later. For the first time ever, I cut loose on him!  :-[ Then, ran to the bathroom for privacy during the hit. To hell with the O2, staying out of sight was WAY more important to me at that point. Two more big hits by 1:00am. Both woke me up and were firing hot when my feet hit the floor. Drained the tank.

UP at 5:00am to hit the coffee. Sore neck, but no shadows or hits. Not all Christmas Day or all last night.

Over 24 hours PF!  ;D WOW!!!!

I think the Fat Man must be able to read minds and doesn't need letters!  8-)

After many days of 6-8 big ones, PF was a true miracle.

Weird. Lovely things in life Do happen.  :o

Thanks Santa!  [smiley=happy.gif]

The many things that I have learned here over the last month or two have been some real 'life-savers'. Thanks to all of you who have responded and helped.  :)

Another lovely PF night!

Still cutting back on the Verapamil. Down to one Lyrica a day. Melatonin is down to 2-3 from 5 a night. Back to drinking coffee at noon and 6pm with no ill effects.

No pain meds for a week plus. Doing D3 for over a month now.

Going to start the GABA and delete another 80mg of Verapamil if going down the mountain doesn't kick it all back in again. Will also monitor the weather as dropping barometric pressure will kick the Dragon back to active for me.

Todays dental visit will be a strong test. Have to go to the dentist and then 50 miles over and down to the dental lab so that hopefully they don't screw up again! All in all I will be traveling about 100 miles and up/down about 1500 feet.

Maybe on its way out of my life for a while! :) With all of my new bullets I may be able to keep it at bay. We will see how it handles stress today.