Writing a article for a new magazine

Mwib87

Looking around on Kickstarter I found a project for a new magazine "Dragibus is to be a quarterly print publication on the botany, cultivation, history, and usage of medicinal and entheogenic plants".

I asked the project founder if they where going to include information about CH, and I linked the trailer for the upcoming NatGeo show with our very own Hipshot.

He told me that they where very interested in the subject and if I, or someone I know, would be interested in contributing an article, they would definitely consider it for publication.

Maybe one of you more capable writers would want to write one?

Here is the project homepage

I wish you all a Pain Free 2012!

Renee I figured I'd take a quick glance at your writing and next thing you know I'm all absorbed and involuntarily continuing to read and read and anxious to know what will happen next.

I think that's a very good sign that you indeed write well.  :)

*smiles* Thank you Bejeeber. I plan on publishing it soon as the novel is finished, just need to wait till the Christmas period is behind us. I've recently started on book 2 in the series.

My goal is to be a novelist, but work keeps getting in the way.