shrooms

cappu99

Hey everyone!! My cuz grew up on a farm, and claimed mushrooms grew on cow shit! He knows of someone who grows them. He has used them in the past(recreational) I mentioned to him that they help with clusters. he offered to get me some..are these the same shrooms that others have used to abort cycle?? I dont know if I would try them, but I am curious!!

There are several different psylocibes species.  Cubensis seems to be the one people usually propagate from store bought spores.  I believe it is a warmer weather fungus so it depends where you live as to whether it could grow locally. 

As always with any mushroom make a positive identification.  I also would dose base on the local knowledge (your shroom trippin friends) so you don't mis-id and take too much.  Lots of look-alikes for many mushrooms, some poisonous or more potent than others.  Always be smart with wild mushrooms!  careful and good luck.

--Shaggy