chronic busting cycles?

anthony g

Hello all

I just wanted to ask any chronic out there if they busted there cycle or (well i guess its not a cycle if chronic) but guess you know what im asking ;) If so would love feedback as to your approach.

I have done both rc seeds and shrooms and its only really been 3 times busting

3 weeks ago (my first bust) 60 rc seeds felt a bit better

second bust 5 days later 1 gram of shrooms felt a bit more headache activity

3rd bust last sat 70 rc seeds not much difference in my head  :(

I know busting isnt an instant relief usually but I am curious as to other "chronics" approach and success.

I would like to bust this saturday night and dont really know what approach to do.

Input would be great

thanks alot

Anthony

busting for about 19 months, cycle started on may19 2010,  had a few PF days scattered through those months, unsuccessful in completely busting cycle

though they havent stopped they are easy to manage and abort with o2, very rarely do i peak over a kip 7

AO

If your wondering if it will stop completely for a long period, like for an episodic, is that what your wondering? Doesn`t seem to me that is possible. But for me if i do seeds once a month i remain PF. Shadows is just there, they don`t bother me usualy. But i have also been shadow free, but for shorter periods. As i see it, if i am PF for a month i have broken my cycle of hits that used to come every third h. And i sleep well at night, do not wake up 01.27, 02.57 and 04.27 anymore LOL :) I`m sure i could try more busting with shrooms etc but i`m free from it now as i experience it. Life is good :)