tonights the night

anthony g

Have you tried Pinky's tea Dan?

PinkSharkmarkÂ’a Kickass Mushroom Tea Recipe

Just before you make the tea, dice the mushrooms into fine pieces - maybe twice the size of a sesame seed. The smaller they are, the more easily they will give up the psilocybin to the extracting liquid. Wait until you are ready to make the tea before dicing, as the psilocybin will degrade due to exposure to oxygen.

Heat a cup or a cup and a half of water to boiling. Add about a teaspoon of lemon juice, remove pot from heat, wait about 30 seconds and toss in the shroom bits and 1500 mg of crushed up vitamin C tablets (any kind, but the chewable variety will probably taste better). Stir it every few minutes, squishing the mushroom bits against the bottom of the cup or the sides as you do so.

After ten or fifteen minutes, strain out the mushroom bits and toss them into a SECOND batch of almost-boiling water and half a teaspoon of lemon juice (no vitamin C this time). You won't need a full cup of water this time...maybe a half cup. Put the first cup of “tea” aside to cool further. Stir and squish as before.

After ten or fifteen minutes, strain out the shroom bits, pressing out as much water as you can, and discard the shroom bits. By this time most all the active ingredients will be in the water and lemon juice mixture.

Combine the two portions of "tea" into one big mug, toss in a spoonful or two of instant coffee and add enough sugar so that you don't gag when you drink the mix. NO MILK or CREAM, though, or anything fatty. Wait until the resulting mix is cool enough that you can drink it within five to ten minutes. The idea is to get all the psilocybin/psilocin into your bloodstream at the same time.

Essentially, you are extracting the psilocybin and psilocin from the mushroom tissue. The hot water does most of the work, but the lemon juice acidifies the water so that the extraction is more thorough. The coffee provides caffeine, which allows the body to absorb the psilocybin/psilocin more rapidly and completely. The vitamin C is an antioxidant to keep the fragile psilocin molecule from breaking down too rapidly.

Whether you make mushrooms into tea, dice them and mix with a glob of honey or molasses, or simply choke them down, the key is to do them on an EMPTY stomach. No food for two hours before, and the meal before taking the mushrooms must be fat free. No milk, no cream, no peanut butter, no olive oil, no cheese, no nuts, no avocados. Wait 90 minutes after taking the mushrooms before eating again; all the psilocybin and psilocin will be in your system by then.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting hit big time daily these days and can't seem to get them back under control.

WTF!! Aughhh why is that the altruistic types who will risk it all get hit the hardest? I guess the beast just hates that kinda thing and focuses on roaring back with some retaliation.  >:(

Dan, didn't you have a relatively good, effective experience with tabs? Are you still considering that route, is it still an option? Hmmm that line of interrogation might be better suited for the Share Your Busting Stories forum.

Also, under the category of "might not hurt to try?", wondering if you've run across the fairly recent thread about GABA yet?: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1324654070/0

I was told that tea is easier on the stomach. It was but I think I'm not a good tea maker. Any suggestions?

Now that I think of it, the few times that I've just eaten the mushy's instead of making tea I did feel really pukey.  When I make tea I crush them up as good as I can, boil some water and pour it over them (usually in a french press).  I let them steep for 10 minutes and it's good to go, I usually add a bit of peppermint to try and prevent bloating or gas.

Thanks everyone for your attempts to help me.

Not really complaining here. I have had it much worse but going six months pain free after years of daily hits kinda spoiled me I guess.

I'll getEr done and be back on top before long. Thanks again for your support and friendship.

Dan

I took a dose today. 1.8g. I decided to just cap them up to get maximum effect.

It was my best dosing experience yet...mostly because I didn't puke and I didnt feel like I needed to. I took some stomach pills that Phil gave me. He told me they help with his nausea. Thanks Phil.

The pills are promethazine HCL 25mil. I would highly recommend them to those of us who get nauseated while dosing. It made it a whole new and better and very tolerable experience.

I won't dread the next dose, which is a relief in itself.

Jeebs, I did try three different batches of LSD and I think they were all pretty weak. I took two tabs last week. I tripped pretty good for 12 hours. It never got intense however.

The mushrooms are tried and true. I think I wasted about a month trying the tabs....but it's always worth a try.

I am a very happier camper having this dose behind me.

Best wishes everyone :D

Dab

I took a dose today. 1.8g. I decided to just cap them up to get maximum effect.

It was my best dosing experience yet...mostly because I didn't puke and I didnt feel like I needed to. I took some stomach pills that Phil gave me. He told me they help with his nausea. Thanks Phil.

The pills are promethazine HCL 25mil. I would highly recommend them to those of us who get nauseated while dosing. It made it a whole new and better and very tolerable experience.

I won't dread the next dose, which is a relief in itself.

Jeebs, I did try three different batches of LSD and I think they were all pretty weak. I took two tabs last week. I tripped pretty good for 12 hours. It never got intense however.

The mushrooms are tried and true. I think I wasted about a month trying the tabs....but it's always worth a try.

I am a very happier camper having this dose behind me.

Best wishes everyone :D

Dab

applause.gif

Glad to hear, Dab!!  ;D

Way to go Dan! Good ol' promethazine. I didn't recommend it because I didn't know if it hit on any important receptors, but it does work for a lot of nausea.

If I can make it til Feb 25th before I have to dose again, for me I'll say the tabs work just as good as the vitamin M does. And that was just half a tab. But I agree, if the shrooms work, and the tabs didn't bust it, screw 'em! Use what works best for you!

Mystina

Keep trying, girlfriend. Even if the bust doesn't work or if it does but doesn't give you more than a day or two of relief; every time you hit that MF, you weaken it. Mike's still getting hit hard every day. It wasn't too long ago that we had to go to the ER where he was admitted for 3 days. Still.... he's in so much better shape now, than he was before busting, that I can't help but believe that it's the shrooms that have made the difference. I'm so sorry you're having so much trouble right now, Danny, but you're gonna be okay. You have to be - you're our hero.

Ron

...and to alleyoop...I acknowledge the time you took to help me with the tea recipe. I was going to prepare it ...I had everything I needed till I got to the instant coffee. I decided to take the caps and next time I will have the coffee and try it that way. I appreciate the time you took to try to help me.

Today is crisp and clear. My son liked the part of the show when I said I felt unencumbered. Not one of my usual words I suppose...it just came out. Today I feel unencumbered and I'm lovin it. 8-)

Dan

There were a couple of reasons this film was made. (...) Secondly, the first film they shot which detailed our work with BOL, was one of the most viewed specials hey had. The followup interest was inspiring them to tell more of the story.

I must say that, for a non-native English speaker (French) like me, these boards are sometimes awfully difficult to decode. So many shorts... or  words relating to things or concepts I never heard of before.  [smiley=huh.gif]

May I ask what is BOL ?

:-)

BOL 148 is a chemical compound that contains a very large amount of LSD, but which is made non-hallucinogenic by the addition of other elements.  It has been shown to have very good effects against CH in small clinical trials in Germany.  Here's one report about it: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/yabbfiles/Attachments/BOL_Halpern_IHS2009-2.pdf

The company that holds the patent on BOL has been discussing a new round of clinical trials in Europe and the US.  You can read more about that company, and register to be informed of new developments including clinical trials, here: http://www.entheogencorp.com/community/

The company that holds the patent on BOL has been discussing a new round of clinical trials in Europe and the US.  You can read more about that company, and register to be informed of new developments including clinical trials, here: http://www.entheogencorp.com/community/

I don't know about anyone else, but I registered with Entheogen's site when it first came up, and have yet to receive an update.  Maybe it's simply that there is no news, but it would be nice to hear something.

I don't know about anyone else, but I registered with Entheogen's site when it first came up, and have yet to receive an update.Maybe it's simply that there is no news, but it would be nice to hear something. 
Same here, and agreed.  I'm hoping that at least when clinical trials come around, registering will prove to have been an advantage.