Failed....

spiny

the beer test. >:(

Went down the mountain Monday of last week to see the eye doc. No problem. Drank 2 beers, so he could see the pupil disparity. Got a shadow. Lasted most of the day. Not an issue, considering what they did to my eyes!!!! >:( Scratched the snot out of both of them.

Came back up the mountain. Lower barometric pressure, normally a big issue for me, no big deal. My eyes just hurt from being scratched.

Small issues last week. No biggie. O2 and good to go.

Sunday, got two moderate hits. O2 worked. One occurred when I got out of bed to hit the ladies. That was a bit of a smacker. I think it was Sunday.

Monday. Went to the dentist, through hail and rain and a 2 hour school delay due to weather. Went down the mountain to see the dental tech, through sleet, rain, and ice. Came up the mountain. No issues. WOW!!! That was great.

Tuesday, nothing. Today, drank a beer and off to the O2. That hot poker is still in there, but I am drinking coffee and freezing. More O2 = more cold. And coffee will help about as much.

WTF!!!!!!

This has been going on since September. My longest cycle with the dragon. I am NOT happy. I am not sane. I am really pissed off!!!!!

Off all meds for over a week now. Ten days, I think.

how can getting out of bed set the dragon in motion? How can I deal with foul weather with no problem and then get this? How can this hot poker running in my temple cause my eyelid to swell like crazy and not run? why can't I see the keyboard anymore. what the hell is going on? is his MO changing or am I just loosing my mind temporarily?

$hit and again $hit. forget preview, forget spelling, just say it and go. this 'fecking' quoting mystina, sucks

Spiny,

You have Cluster Headaches. You have Horner's Syndrome. You've been off all medications for almost 2 weeks. Your 'dragon' sees this as an opportunity to 'feck' with you (sorry), so he does. Can't blame him; you're an easy touch right now. I'm confident that the path you're following will lead you to effective tools - in the long run. It's not an overnight process. It will take time and trials. Short term - you're going to keep getting hit until you find and learn how to use those tools in ways that are effective for you. I read your posts. I applaud your successes and am saddened by your failures. I admire your tenacity. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll find your way. I know it's difficult to be patient when you're suffering. But, you're gonna get through this. You're gonna be okay. I'm absolutely certain on this one.

Ron

is his MO changing

Why yes, yes it is. Because he's a fecking A-HOLE and MO changing is absolutely one of his tactics. >:(

Still, I'm confident you'll be able to tell him "hey MO this you futher mucker!!", and show him what a little KO action is all about.

Bejeeber,

Hehehe! :) Nothing like a really good telling the dragon to take a hike!  8-)

Currently, he is stuck back in his hole. My ears are ringing like crazy. Melatonin failed, so I will be up a LOT tonight.

Three hits, but the tentacles have been put back inside, so I am not currently loosing my little pea mind. :)

Damn shame I can't take my 'mouse gun' to him and blow him off the face of the earth for all of us! 8-)

I really appreciate the response. Just having a post on my thread is a BIG mental boost.

Still, I'm confident you'll be able to tell him "hey MO this you futher mucker!!", and show him what a little KO action is all about.

You betcha I will. Old yes, shy not. :D Probably why I tend to offend some folks. Gonna change? Nope. Just got to live with who I am. I have to live with me, not you guys.

I have lived too long and 'changed' for others in the past. It does not work. Then you wind up being someone else and wondering what happened to YOU! It is a very uncomfortable feeling. Besides, eventually the 'real' you comes out and the people you changed for are totally wigged out

spiny

who is unable to lie down but at least can see now 8-)