I started Busting Last Night

damiano

Update for today ----

It has been 5 days since busting. I have been seeing those strange black things in my eyes since yesterday and was woken up last night by a deep shadow to where it woke me up and I thought I was going to have a full blown hit, it subsided and all day today I have been seeing those black things. I am going to bust again this evening and will report back. This has been working thus far so I will stick to another dose and pray it is gone for good this cycle. I know this is normal from all of the reading I have been doing and also from members advice here. So I am aware that it could even take one more dose after tonight as well. I am fully prepared to do this.

I will let you all know how things go --

PF days for everyone !!!

Update -

I dosed again Thursday night. It was okay but the next day on Friday night I was woken up by a shadows every few hours, as soon as I would fall asleep boom I would be woken by one, they didn't last that long maybe 10 - 15 minutes, but then I had what I will consider to be a major slap back, about an hour after the last deep shadow I had a terror of a slap back that lasted for about an hour and since then nothing.

I think I may need to dose once more to kill it off for good. But for the last few days all has been pretty quiet and PF.

I dosed twice (RC seeds), and it took 4 days after the second dose to say I was completely back to normal... and it was a bit bold to claim I was PF a few days ago... I am totally pain free most of the day, but still get heavy reminders lasting a few seconds, and other weird feelings in my neck... Last night was my first complete night of sleep without awakening to any pain at all, and that's 5 days after 2nd dose, but transition from sleep to awake was like a windy small plane landing this morning... I feel every dose helps healing and it seems it takes a few days to work into our system. I will dose a 3rd time today, 6 days after 2nd dose.