saying hi and thankyou for your info

lamplighter

Hello I'm called the lamplighter by my friends and have been in the position to be a caregiver for quite a few of my friends with various conditions. I have one friend who has been dealing with these headaches for quite some time. We've tried quite a few treatments so far but the doctors just don't seem to have a clue as to how to get rid of these attacks with any kind of quickness or continued success. I found this site a while back and have shared it with him and we are starting to think about some of the alternatives being mentioned on this board. I do have some questions as far as dosages and the best working options vesus the least effective. I am somewhat of a hippie with an extensive understanding alkaloid extraction, mycollogy and gardening; whatever we can't grow we have lots of friends that can help us with procurement of whatever we need to do to get my friend Martin back to some reasonable form of life. I simply just can't stand watching this brilliant man suffer so tremendously through the prime of his life. I know I've got a lot of reading to do but any direct links or specifics that you could offer as to what you've experienced with your experimenting would be most appreciated. Thank you for having this great resource to use in the helping of others. :)