New Here!

Mrsgrneyedldy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I detoxed and busted last night 50 seeds, pretty uneventfull, yet woke at 2:30 am w/ the beast at its best level 8-9, then again at 5:30 am. Iam very discouraged..:( it didn't even knock down my pain level,I was expecting a slap back, or headache today,but not to have Ch at such a high pain level! HELP! >:(

Okay so I detoxed and busted last night 50 seeds, pretty uneventfull, yet woke at 2:30 am w/ the beast at its best level 8-9, then again at 5:30 am. Iam very discouraged..:( it didn't even knock down my pain level,I was expecting a slap back, or headache today,but not to have Ch at such a high pain level! HELP! >:(

I would say that is a successful bust, or the start of one.  It shows that the "brain circuits" were messed with, and the beast reacts.  Hang in there for a few more days without the meds, and try again. 

Please read the threads and how common what you experienced is, and know that it will get better!!!

mrsg, most of us are here because we've experienced or seen busting work.  i suspect that about all we can say in this distressing situation for you is that it's likely to work for you, too -- and we are, in our own ways, praying that it will.  you deserve it, that's for sure.

I'd like to also chime in with encouragement to try to keep the faith in this darkest before the dawn hour. Granted, that's easier said than done when the level 8-9's kick in!  :'(

I'm also inclined to believe that even if there were to be a worst case scenario where the RC seeds don't do it for you, there's a very good chance the next thing to try - mushrooms (or even tabs) - will.

Keep plugging away Mrsg. 8-)

I know it is hard and dis-heartening right now, but brighter days are ahead. It is the waiting that really sucks, I know. >:(

All the best to you! This hell is hell, but it can end well and a good life awaits you. Take care of yourself.

spiny

Hey everybody, last nite was not better:( I went to bed at 2:30 after the beast hit at about a 5-6, woke at 4:30 w/ level 7 , again at 8:30 woke w/ damn Beast at 8-9! I'm not giving up tho! I'm shadowing now pretty bad again,started about an hour ago! I'm gonna try some d3 again,and Keep up the good fight! I thank you all for all the love n support! PEACE n LOVE and PF days someday soon! :-*

Mrsg,

Can you use coffee or an energy drink for the shadows?

Are you taking Melatonin at night? It helps a lot of folks. Some take 20mg or perhaps more. I take 20mg either at bedtime or when I get up with our least favorite visitor during the night. I hit the O2 and then the Melatonin.

All the best,

spiny

Hey everybody, I never know if I'm on the right thread, but anyway I've had 8 hits since this time last night,getting ready for number nine, it seems like each hit leaves behind this annoying residule dull headache, that makes me feel cranky! I can't believe how long this has been going on this cycle began at the end of March last year, march is right around the corner, a year of pure hell! The frequency has been extreme lately, I don't want to sleep tonight! I'm trying to keep the faith I know I need to bust again and am going too w/ the last 56 seeds I have left. I guess I'm wondering weather I shoul Order more?! Anyways I'm rambling, thanks for listening! :-[

8 hits? OMG !! :o

I think YES, you should order more in a hurry, Mrsgrneyedldy.

You have to take something.

I suspect you don't have the strength to go through the board and gather info in other threads, so I'll try to feed you here a little (with my bias included ;-) ).

I would consider you a chronic since it's been almost a year. Chronics from what I read here have a harder time busting than episodics like me. I think it's not surprising your first bust wasn't successful yet.

I'm certain though it can help you, and get you PF days. You just have to keep at it, 3, 4, times... and...

...some people might not agree with what I will say here, but from the conditions you describe, I would suggest doubling the dose of RC seeds. I know you only have 50 now, but you can order and get them quick, 

Did you see the deal at TrancePlants? I just ordered 1000 myself just in case. http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1328479066/8

you have to send a PM, a personal message to Adam from TrancePlants so he put you on the clusterbusters list who get 25% off. They can ship very fast. He posted on that thread... to make things simpler for you, here is a link to his profile, click on the send a personal message button:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=2124212D2421400

USA;

Small packet USA air : 4-10 business days

Expedited parcel USA: 4-8 business days with tracking number

Xpresspost USA: 2-3 business days with tracking number

Priority courier: 1-2 business day with tracking number

Order here: http://www.tranceplants.net/product-info.php?pid141.html

Do the floater test with your seeds: don't use the ones that float in a glass of water.

how did you extract the LSA? I did it with orange juice at first. The PH has to be around 4 from what I heard and either (water with some) lemon juice or orange juice will do that.

I extracted twice a couple of hours in the dark fridge (light and heat affect LSA), and once for 24 hours, which didn't seem to make a difference.

It appears to me newbie that it used to be the norm to extract with alcohol, mostly white wine, untill people started to rely more on water, water with lemon juice or orange juice.

For my 4th bust, I used vodka and peppermint tea to extract. To make a long story short, alcohol and peppermint tea (cold) apparently turns the LSA into LSH and... and I suspect this is more effective. It really felt stronger to me than my previous 3 busts, but my cycle was dying, but it's my guess it works better.

Tingeling even theorized that alcohol (just that one shot) would help driving the LSA into the blood by dilatating the blood vessels.

And about the amount of seeds, well the Clusterbusters recommendations was to start at 10-20 and go up from that at every bust, but I had made up my mind myself to start much higher. My last bust was with 90 seeds (the one with vodka), 90 good seeds, not floaters, soaked for 90 minutes with 1 oz of vodka and 2-3 ounces of cold strong peppermint tea, and one ounce of Orange juice.

I didn't drink the seeds, how do we call that, the sludge? I had done so the other times. It was much stronger effect and almost no nausea.

So maybe some other posters will temperate my suggestion, but I think you need relief fast and that you should bust with your 50 seeds Monday

and then when you get your rush shipped seeds on Friday, I would take 80-90 seeds with the above extracting recipe. (from what I read, to get a psychedelic trip from RC seeds, you'd need 150-250 seeds, but with extracting in peppermint tea and /or alcohol, it could be less. I didn't exactly have a buzz with 90 seeds turned into LSH, so that's why I'm assuming this is a safe dose to take... let others react to my suggestions maybe)

4 days between each busts, sounds fair, I think you need big relief fast.

Also, I don't know what other aborting method you have, I relied on Ice for the past 12 years, it's my life savior: I freeze down my neck and temple with ice cubes in a plastic bag.

Also (I don't know what you have read on the board what you tried already):

Coffee, strong coffee, three in a row, drank fast, or Energy drinks, like a small Red Bull can choked down in one shot. It really helps. Of course the caffeine will keep you awake. But I discovered I could sleep afternoons a few hours (like 3 to 5 hours), but never at night.

Apparently the taurine in energy drinks help. I'm not sure and I thought my coffees were doing good and I dislike the taste of energy drinks, but you should try. Strong coffee, very strong!! or Energy drinks

And Ice, and...

I think I read that the D3 vitamin helps O2 working better, no? someone plz on this, not sure... (I don't use o2)

I hope my post helps you, your situation sounds horrible and I'd like to help... PM me if you have more questions

i agree larger dose of seeds, red bull, a large reusable cold (frozen) compress on the neck and head, sometime i don't sleep, don't want the hits, (double shot) coffee, (this one is out there) exercise, walk, jog, anything to get your heart rate up (10-15 minutes), hurts when you start, but then feels better, peace

4 days between each busts, sounds fair, I think you need big relief fast.

The five-day rule is not some random thing made up to cause people to suffer.  It's based on the belief/fact(?) that dosing less than five days apart tends to "shut the door" and make a bust ineffective.  So busting after 4 days, and risking rendering that bust ineffective, really results in waiting 9 days for an effective bust.  Waiting 5 days is strongly recommended for that reason.

how did you extract the LSA? I did it with orange juice at first. The PH has to be around 4 from what I heard and either (water with some) lemon juice or orange juice will do that.  I extracted twice a couple of hours in the dark fridge (light and heat affect LSA), and once for 24 hours, which didn't seem to make a difference.
Water alone is just fine. That has been demonstrated in lab tests.  If you want to add those other things, you can.  But water alone is just fine. And yes, real heat will damage the extraction process.  But they can be left at room temperature, and in the light.  If you want to cover them in a fridge, you can.  But it's not necessary.  The lab tests also showed that an hour in water extracts a very high percentage of the LSA.  You can leave it for longer if you want, but it's not going to make much, or any, difference.

As for the number-of-seeds question: People have busted here successfully with doses of 10 and 12 seeds, with doses of 20, 30, and 30 seeds, and with other seemingly "low" doses.  If you want to take more and you can handle it, of course you can.  I think that what tends to happen is that people take more in later busts than they do in the first one or first couple.  They start to get relief, and they think that it's the larger doses that created the relief, when in fact (in my opinion), it's the cumulative impact of the doses that is bringing them relief, and it's unrelated to how many more seeds they took on the third or fourth dose.  Like I say, there's no harm in more if you can handle it -- there just isn't any real support for the idea that a large amount works better than being sure you've taken enough--and 50 (if they're good) is almost certain to be enough.

I will leave it to the busting experts here to advise you re: dosing levels. What you are not being told is that busting may not be effective for you at the moment for a variety of possible causes.

As you probably know, the psylocin indole replaces serotonin in receptors which results in less uptake and more stable serotonin levels. If your serotonin levels are low to start with, busting will do nothing for you.

Busting does not prevent or mitigate other channels of causation such as the wake cycle histamine dump, or chronic pain loops and neuralgias in affected nerves.

If I may offer any advice, while you are waiting to dose again, think more globally. Strengthen your body's ability to mount an anti-inflammatory defense; if you are overstressed (a wild guess) your B vitamins are especially depleted and you cannot mount a defense without them. Are your liver and your adrenals compromised? if you are chronically stressed, again big yes. Do the research and do what you can for them.

Do not make the common mistake of the 'modern patient' conditioned to believe that "popping two in the mouth" as Carlin used to say will of necessity solve your problem. I know it doesn't feel that way, but cluster affects and hurts your entire body and you absolutely cannot long-term fix it without considering yourself from the neck down.

The five-day rule is not some random thing made up to cause people to suffer.

No doubt CHfather knows this board more than I do, I'm a newbie. But I was suggesting 4 days based on my own gathering of information on this board, and because Mrs Green Eyed seemed to be in a critical situation. I have read here and there on this board this period of time can be shortened as in this file available on the front page, saying: ''If you are experiencing increased activity on the third day after dosing, my guess would be that the "tolerance" period of your receptors is ending''

http://www.clusterbusters.com/theory.html

My intentions are only to provide a variety of information so one can make their own decision, based on the fact that it takes time and efforts to search the board for a newcomer. My experience and knowledge of (recreative) use of psychedelics tells me this varies between individuals and is also related to dosage...

Water alone is just fine. That has been demonstrated in lab tests.

I remember reading about those lab tests, but I can't recall where. I have no doubt water alone works. I think the Ph around 4 I have read on shroomery.org, not sure... is there a thread about these lab tests, CHfather? I'd love to add this to my pile of facts

and oh... Mrsgrneyedldy, how are you doing?

Hi Purp,

The 5-days-between-doses rule isn't written in stone somewhere. With all the variables involved, that rule could likely be stretched to 4-to-6-days-between-doses or even 3-to-7-days. Problem is, what if Mrsgrneyedldy actually needs to wait 5 days but doses instead after 4 days? She cost herself an additional 4 days of suffering by taking the chance that she might save herself 1 day. I don't think it's worth taking the chance.

Ron

Hi Purp,

The 5-days-between-doses rule isn't written in stone somewhere. With all the variables involved, that rule could likely be stretched to 4-to-6-days-between-doses or even 3-to-7-days. Problem is, what if Mrsgrneyedldy actually needs to wait 5 days but doses instead after 4 days? She cost herself an additional 4 days of suffering by taking the chance that she might save herself 1 day. I don't think it's worth taking the chance.

Ron

Great post Ron.  There are exceptions to every rule.

Somebody on here mentioned to me,licorice Root,...I also saw somewhere about ginger and chyanne pepper, Well I went to the heath food store and got some today along w/ D3,calcium w/ all the good stuff,and fish oil, I'm aware of how to take the vitamans not sure how to implement the rest. I tried finding the thread I saw it on but couldnt. An Update I'm still miserable 6 to 8 in 24..Busting soon! :-/

Mrsg, it sure hurts to see you still going through so much, so courageously.  Really hoping for better from your next bust!

Here's a link to the licorice root info: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298659068

To be certain about the D3, you can read the details here if you haven't already:  http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

I know that some people have combined the two approaches (D3 and licorice root) with success.  Just please be careful about the various warnings associated with them.

Sending you intense PF wishes.