New Here!

Mrsgrneyedldy

So glad it is over and you are home now.

I am confident that with your 'survivor instinct' you will do quite well. :) It does take a while though. Is it still a six week recovery? Not so many years ago that was the norm.

Take it easy when you can and don't over-do! Easy to say and very hard to do isn't it?

Stay strong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! Hope everyone's having a PF day! Im sorry I've been MIA life got crazy busy, Good news is I have been 13 days PF,since my last bust! Which was 13 days ago! So excited! So now my ? To y'all is how to maintain it! I missed ya! Going to read tru some post now and see what's been going on since my last post! Sending much much Love n hugs! :D

Good news is I have been 13 days PF,since my last bust! Which was 13 days ago! So excited!

Sounds like an early Birthday present! Congrats!

So now my ? To y'all is how to maintain it!

If your cycles are predictable, you can dose before they are expected to return.

If they are not predictable, dose at the first sign of shadows/attacks.

Don't wait. If the beast knocks on the door, don't let him in. Dose as soon as possible. If he gets a foot in the door, it will be more difficult to stop.

Don't change up too much, cuz if somethin works, you may not be able to pinpoint it.

Stick with what works, or benefit from until it doesn't. Then start looking for other strategies.

You got 13 days pf since last dose, maybe the next dose will give you 20 days.

In alot of cases, its seems as if with each dose the PF time gets a little longer than before. I would keep on the road you are on.

Caffiene is very very beneficial to us, but can also be bad. You say you used lots and lots.... I fear 4-6 hours your shadows may return. Happens to me alot, I'll wake up shadowing, knock it down with some coffee and a round on the o2, and almost guaranteed I will get activity a few hours later, and if I go for the coffee again, it doesnt work as well.

I would see how the day goes, you will know if they are progressively getting worse, if you have doubts, I would suggest dosing ASAP

MrsG,

So glad to hear of your success!!! :D ;D :D ;D

Go with what worked before. Hit while in the shadow stage so you can kill it with fewer treatments is my suggestion.

Coffee: I drink as much as my stomach can stand. It helps that much. Never had a problem with too much coffee causing more CH. CH is going to do its' own thing.

O2, O2, O2!!!!!!!

How's the little one? I have wondered but figured you were busy and PF. I hope the diet has helped. :)

spiny

Thanks Spiny! Yes I too drink lots of caffeine, it doesn't seem to bring on any Ch for me either. Thank for the reply. As for as my little one goes the diet is helping but not completely making him sezuire free as we had hoped but I'll take what I can get and hold out hope. So how are you? Oh and I'm never to busy to talk to a friend! Lots of love n hugs! :)

Hey Lady,

Doing pretty good here too. :) OOC on March 20th, after 7 months!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) Still trying to get my 'body' back, ya know, like gaining back the 15 lbs I lost. ;D Like everyone, I am about 3 months behind on EVERYTHING. :o

Glad your baby (I should say toddler) is better. Perhaps ya'll will find a good combo for him soon. Fingers crossed!

Hugs and love your way!!!!!! :)