n00b here!

kymera_gr7

Hey, the "Modify" button is missing! 

I noticed the modify button isn't there on certain threads, on others, it's still there.

As for oxygen, as I told before on another thread, the clinic where my neuro operates (a headache clinic), clearly states in the ''news'' part of their web site that o2 is now covered by the province's health care for CH sufferers; there is a tank sitting in a corner of the waiting room, but still, she didn't prescribe it to me. So after I read so many pleas for o2 here, I asked her 3 weeks ago, and she said: ''Oh well... if you really want oxygen, I could... but this is usually kept for chronics... you're episodic and not that bad... you get what? A cycle a year? And also, you're a smoker, this is not very compatible with O2. And besides, you know, o2 will only push the next attack away for an hour or so, when you're Zomig nasal spray will allow you many hours pain free. I really think the Zomig is a better solution. But again, if you insist, I can prescribe you o2.''

So... Knowing I was about to do my 2nd bust just as I returned home from her office, I didn't insist, based also on other thoughts I detailed in other threads (I'd really feel sicker seeing this tank in my room). She firmly believes in her treatment, and doesn't really believe in the virtues of O2 is my conclusion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a sawzall, you can modify your car in a few minutes so that O2 tank will fit.

As far as the difference between med. O2 and welding O2, there isn't any. I recall someone posting quite a while back here or on the other forum, that they used to refill'em, and they were both refilled from the same source.

My father in law traded me cars for the day yesterday. He took my Prelude and I took his CR-V and I had no problem bringing this bad boy home. Now then...

Payday is in 3 days. Final step to PF living is ordering some spores from Ralphster (I'm getting Blue Meanie) and a grow kit I found from one of their affiliate sites. I'll probably start a grow thread (for those interested) once I get my equipment. I can feel the beast cringing at the thought of munching some caps. :D

For once in years I don't feel helpless. *sigh of relief*