Begining a new cycle Now.

swiftlaw

Hello fellow CH's.  I am a 35 year veteran of the old board but here I am again as a "Newbie" !

Every Spring the beast comes lurking. Some years I have not had access to shrooms till late in the cluster  even then I have been able to bust em with 3 to 5 doses over several weeks.

The shadows are back and last night I woke up with a Kip 2.5. So - having a stash left from last year  I dosed about 30 minutes ago approx. 2.5 gr. Popped em in my mouth chewed as long as I could stand it and drank 12 oz of H20. Usually I would make ther tea - but felt hell - just shove in and go for it 

It is very early in this cycle. I'll keep you posted as days go by. Also FYI  I believe very strongly that all meds need to be gone to achieve the pure remedy and that Imitrex etc require a higher dose to overcome. This year I am drug free going in. Wish me luck - More soon.

Tom Swift

Dartmouth MA

• 2 months later...

Update- I dosed 60 days ago when I first wrote this post. About 4 days later the CH's were returning but moderate - I have been able to keep them at bay w/conventional meds. The cluster ended about 2 weeks ago. ITS BACK now for 3 days.  Having milder attacks - this entire cluster I never got over a KIP 5. Last night I had 3 at KIP2.5 to 4.

I am going to go back to the Pink One's tea recipe - was able to get some organic semi-fresh product. I did not follow through like I have in years past- stoopid.

I'll let you know - but Man - I hate this beast.

Great to hear from so many old hands an am enjoying the posts,

Made The Pink One's tea last night - incidentally keepin mind - fresh shrooms are a LOT stronger than dried. Holy Cow. Jesus says Hi to you all by the way!

Today I have that good headache - low grade always there -this I have experienced before. When the day after a dose the headach just lingers at a 2.5 all day. Its uncomfortable but a good sign I think. More tomorrow.

Good Luck Tom, kill it off and by the way tell Jesus I said kncok it off already with these damn things lol, I started my cycle on the 3rd of May this month, sux, good luck keep us updated. I am going to try and get some shrooms myself, I ought to have okay luck with it, living in Northern California and all.

Not good. Its as though I have started a new cycle again. 5 days after my second dose.Killer kip10 today at sunset. I caved and took an Imitrex- the only reason is that my little boy was in the car and i did not want him to see me like that. Bummer Bummer Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tom, maybe it will take a couple doses to fight the beast back. It always does for me. I'll feel the beast starting to show up and I hit em' with a good dose then repeat at least twice before he's gone. Sitting here fighting a 2.5 to 3 and damn this computer is bright.

Mad6string