Happy birthday, Purple404

CHfather

Happy Berfday, Purple404!  ...and many, many, many more!  I like berfdays because they always reminded that another year has gone by and the beast did not ultimately win! I personally think that we have to be some of the toughest S.O.B.'s on the entire planet to go through what we do.

Be sure to have some serious fun this weekend and take nothing for granted!

Oh lol, I was surprised to see this thread up. Well thank youuuuuuu  :) hope my many and sometimes long posts  :-[ are helpful.

Actually, I feel my landing here will become a... milestone in my life, especially since it comes on the half century mark. 8-)

For me it's more than another year... as you say Brad, it's the coming of a time where I finally start to understand what's going on... what has been going on...

:)Thank youuu everyone, I'm so glad I found a family, I really appreciate the wishes :)

we share the same BD
Very coool,  8-) I met few 18ers

Carry on with that 'young at heart' attitude. It works! 8-)

:)Oh yeah I will  ;):D 8-)

Hey Purp, actually that makes three clusterbusters with a BD today.  Mitch in Texas' (one of the original five) was born on the 18th too!!!  Of course both of you guys are waaay younger than me. lol

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate, and I'm happy my birthday was an opportunity to see who started this, although I'm still short of some info about history of the group and who is who exactly... remember reading about it but it didn't seem very important. I have time to recap now that I'm PF. Will try to gather $$ and get a passport and maybe go to Vegas in sept.... or dream about it.