Animals on Psychedelics

Ricardo

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody else out there have animals that freak out when you bust?  Like go bug ass crazy?  All my life when cats are around me when I'm tripping they've seemed to act...Well I guess they act like they are tripping too....When I told this to my wife when we were early in our relationship she blew it off as "I'm tripping so it seems like the cat is acting weird" or in other words, it's all in my head. 

Then I took a huge dose of mushrooms around her cat and watched him bug the fug out.  Chasing things that weren't there, running around all crazy....And it happens every time, the more I take, the more both cats seem like they've been dosed.  My wife is now more than convinced and thinks it's really strange.

The only thing I can think of is phermones....maybe the cat is picking up on my sweat (which tends to pour out of me when I'm busting)...I wouldn't think this possible, but cats are notorious for being extremely sensitive to all sorts of drugs....

Or maybe the cats are psychic and my cosmic mushroom enhanced noggin is overtaking their pour little kitty brains...

Thoughts anyone?

-Ricardo

The only thing I can think of is phermones....maybe the cat is picking up on my sweat (which tends to pour out of me when I'm busting)...I wouldn't think this possible, but cats are notorious for being extremely sensitive to all sorts of drugs....

Extremely interesting.

Pheromones seem very improbable as you say... cats don't have particularly developed olfactory power...

Alpha waves... Cats would be very sensible to brain waves, I say.

I find cats to be particularly intuitive.

Mine knows when I am having a rotten time. He stays with me. When I can finally lie down, he piles up on a spare pillow and purrs. Not his normal demanding self - just purrs.

Bet he would want to play 'cat fishing' if I was busting!!!! 8-) 8-)