please help with detox and busting

tucker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went with 90 seeds last night (all floaters) still not a very eventful experience. Slept until 5:00 this morning before beast appeared i was able to abort with 02 and then again an hour later saved by 02 again, no shadows today but i am feeling somewhat lethargic. Do i wait and go again in 5 days? Should i try more seeds? Am I looking to get pretty high while doing the seeds (if so i am not there yet) should i just start looking for the mushrooms? I am not thinking good today. Any in put?

Tucker,

I'm sorry I hijacked your thread. Didn't mean to do that.

I'm thinking you are having post dose hits and they should let up in 2 or 3 days. If they don't I would dose again. Even if the hits disappear, I'd dose again. You said you used floaters, I assume you meant sinkers. Also you might try using a sput when you get hit. A tiny amount of seeds under the tongue. That could buy you a couple hours of sleep or just help knock out a full attack.

I would look for Vit. M for sure.

The day after dosing with seeds has a hangover effective for me. Everything you are reporting sounds quite normal for me. I'd stay with the dose you are using, you don't need the high for the seeds to work. It could be an extra benefit, if you enjoy it.

I don't like tripping. In fact I have high anxiety over dosing.

Leslie

:-*OK Alleyoop,

You are right, I got a little off track. I can not call myself an ex-smoker, yet. If I feel the need to discuss my misery and the withdrawal, I'' just call you. ;D

I have some other problems also, if your phone rings around 3am, it will be me. That will give us a few hours before the sun comes up.     Leslie  :-*

I'm new here, but I found magnesium supplements taken when the first sign of headache helps to mitigate the severity, and even sometimes stops, but not reliably. I just ordered a different form, magnesium taurate which is supposed to help if taken at onset. Just read about this at another site.

..Went with 90 seeds last night (all floaters)

Just checkin' - all 90 of the seeds floated? or does that mean they all passed the float test because they didn't float?

...should i just start looking for the mushrooms?

I'd say yes, because IMO it's always good, if possible, to have mushrooms handy for a backup so they'll be there for immediate use if plan A just doesn't do the trick as hoped.

Went with 90 seeds last night (all floaters) 

We all have invaded your thread, tucker, sorry... it got to be an informative one though.

Ok, I don't know what others think, but I say if they were all floaters, you didn't get much LSA, most probably.

When did you buy them? Where? Personaly, I threw away the floaters.

So I'd say yes, yes, try to locate some shrooms if you can as soon as possible, and maybe order another batch of seeds.

I was also expecting to be tripping with RC seeds, but haven't. Like I wrote here a little earlier, I had 175 seeds and didn't reach tripping point. I think most people if not all who bust on RC seeds do not experience tripping at all.

Sorry, tucker, I read again your post and see it now from another perspectvive

Went with 90 seeds last night (all floaters) still not a very eventful experience.
What do you mean by not eventful? Like I just posted minutes ago, busting with RC seeds is not very eventful in any way

Slept until 5:00 this morning before beast appeared 
Is that better from the other days? Untill 5:00 sounds not bad

no shadows today but i am feeling somewhat lethargic. 
No shadows? is that usual for you? or new (compared to previous days)

Conclusion: maybe your busting wasn't so bad after all even if your seeds were all floaters. A pain free day, that can be followed by slapbacks sounds like a normal busting.

At this point, I think it would be good if CHfather could jump in and post a rational post like he does best and sort all this out... what made us think tucker's first bust was good? We all invaded your thread, so maybe a recap of your bust would be good, and a recap of how to go with seeds, extraction... and I'm certain CH father would be good at that.

if CHfather could jump in ... what made us think tucker's first bust was good?
Hard to resist an opportunity to quote myself . . . .

I think we can typically guess pretty well when a dose has worked, after the fact, by the effects: often a good night's sleep, maybe some short-term decrease in attacks or severity of attacks, and some post-dose hits. In tucker's case, he took 54 viable (float-tested) seeds and had fairly typical post-dose reactions. That's why I consider that his seeds were okay and he took enough of them. Now that he knows the effects, he may decide to go higher.

Tucker's pretty much chronic. He's in a 7-month episode right now, and his last one was 11 months.  It sounds to me from what he's said that things are at least a bit better for him. For a person with chronic CH, shortly after the second bust, that sounds pretty good to me as evidence that busting is probably working. "Probably" is all we ever have here for evidence.  Also, he took enough seeds both times, assuming that they were actually non-floaters (--and assuming he didn't burn them up by using a coffee grinder. KIDDING!!! Grind 'em if you've got 'em, that's my new motto. Body language and vocal tone are friendly here, not hostile.)  In my opinion, if he could jump to psilo, I'd also say why not, but I don't see a reason right now to think the seeds aren't working. Your questions, Purp, seem to me like the right ones for digging deeper.

If I'm reading Tucker right, part of his concern about the effectiveness of his seeds is related to his not feeling any psychedelic effects.  Tucker -- to be clear (and to reiterate what Purp just said), with RC seeds, most people who have treated successfully have had no effects at all, aside from maybe a slight "two-beer buzz" in a couple of cases.  As long as you're using the non-floaters and getting a good grind, the numbers you are using are plenty.  If you want to step it up more, I guess you could, but unless your seeds are worthless, really, you're almost certainly taking plenty.

At this point, I think it would be good if CHfather could jump in and post a rational post like he does best and sort all this out... 

Glad to see Purp that you've quickly grasped how things are so often rationally sorted out around here.   8-)

And very glad for Tucker's sake to see CHf jumped in!  :)

What i meant to post earlier was that i did the float test and and used the seeds that sunk. And by eventful i meant the high, and i have been experiencing multiple CH during the night (sleep induced). I feel optimistic about the busting with the amount of seeds (90) now that i have had some feed back and will try again after 5 days. I have been off of the imitrex now for 13 days thanks to finding the oxygen remedy, and that alone makes all this worthwhile. Thank you all for your help and i will keep you updated. And dont worry about invading my thread, I just enjoy all the company. :) :) :)

I have had 7 attacks in the last 24 hours the first 4 the oxygen handled fairly easy the next 2 were a real struggle to abort and the last one was about a 9 or 10 and oxygen could not handle it then i went to ice determined i was going to get through it, I lost the battle and injected imitrex about 50 minutes into the attack.  :(

With a level 9 or 10 hit not responding to anything non toxic  :o, well for better or worse I can guarantee you I would've whipped out that imitrex too.

By hook or by crook with RC, fungi or tabs you'll bust this thing - sorry the beast is putting up such a fight right now.  :( Hopefully this is his death throes.

Had a kip 10 yesterday and possibly the worse i have had, absolutely brought me to my knees, 02 would not touch it and i gave in once more to the pain and went to the trex needle. Have i blowed my chances to bust by taking the trex those two times after my last seed dose?

tucker,

Unfortunately, many believe (and I think there's some medical evidence to support) that sumatriptan, though it is really good at relieving the present pain, actually causes rebounds that can be worse.

You will get through this.  Just keep plenty of oxygen on hand and try to get to it when you feel the first twinge.  I know a lot of us are in denial when we feel that first little inkling of an impending attack, but we have to pay attention and react quickly to get the best chance of an abort.

Also unfortunately, buying shrooms off of the street can be risky business. 

Maybe you have a guardian angel out there somewhere.  Your best bet for the long term though, is to start your own little pharming project.

Hang in there my friend,

BB

Tucker,

Alleyoop put it on the nose.  Don't delay getting on your O2.  I've personally learned that you have to get to the O2 EARLY or it won't help much, if any.  As soon as you feel the beast sneaking up on you, immediately get on the 100% O2. 

Many times in the past I've told myself "oh this feels like a small one, It'll go away".. or..  "I need to save my oxygen for bad ones"...  Don't listen to those voices.  I think over 90% of CH'ers find O2 works if they get on it within the first few minutes they feel the attack coming.  Don't subject yourself to anymore pain that you have to.  Trust in the O2 god.. ;)  Heck it can't be bad, it's kept me alive all my life..  (ok had to weave a joke in there somewhere. :)

PFW my freind,

Jeff

tucker,

Add an energy drink or coffee to that O2! I have gotten to where I can suck down a cuppa joe in about 10 seconds. You could probably do an energy drink about as fast. Grab it on the way to the tank!

The dual approach really helps me with the 'hair rippers'. 8-)

And yes, I think we all go for that 'it isn't that bad' thing. ::) At least a few dozen times in my house! Pretty stubborn I am.  ;)

Keep posting dude, we will keep talking. Being able to post about something no one else gets is a real life saver. That's why people hang around even when they are PF.

PF thoughts for you. Sorry it is going so rough right now. :'(

What Spiny said about adding an energy drink to help the O2 become more effective right at onset.

Plus just in case you're not aware of the partial dose imitrex injection approach yet, it sure can cut down on side effect/rebound risk not to mention cost and supply issues. The link:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/imitrex.html

Ever since my last dose of the seeds Friday night i have been hammered with attacks, oxygen is aborting the majority of them, two of them were screamers and i used the trex and a couple of more times i used the trex to give myself some time in between hits. I do break it down and use just the 1/2 injection which always works for me, I have tried using 1/3 but have got in trouble in the past with that and ended up using the whole shot to abort the headache so now i stick with the 1/2. For the last 3 nights i have been getting hits  every hour and a half to two hours and yesterday during the day was just as frequent, thank God that the oxygen works. I have been trying to do it the way as suggested, I have the 02 opti mask set up, I am using oxygen from a welding supply I set the pressure on the regulator so that the bag is full on demand, I usually get results within 5 to 6 minutes and always stay on the 02 for that amount of time after pain has ended. Do you see anything i am doing wrong there that would be causing these slap back headaches? I have been on the Vitamin D3 regimen for 13 days now, do you suggest i stay on that for a while longer or could it be part of the problem? My life is being controlled by fear, and i hate that. :-[ 

I don't know... I was on the vitD3 regimen for 2 days, didn't feel right, wasn't sure... I thought it made me feel weird... myself.

Unfortunately, many believe (and I think there's some medical evidence to support) that sumatriptan, though it is really good at relieving the present pain, actually causes rebounds that can be worse
I know how difficult it is to resist using it, but I think I agree with alleyoop. It's a catch 22, whereas busting in the longer run somehow resets your body... would it be the hypothalamus or serotonin levels, whatever it does exactly.

Maybe trying with fungus... I don't know what the others think.

Hang on tucker :-)

Tucker,

I just reread over your thread.  I can't see anything you're doing wrong, other than I can only guess your seeds may be old / weak.  You may need to either order from another vendor (where did you get your seeds?) and detox for another bust /or move to another substance LSD or Vitamin M (detox needed as well).

PFW my friend,

Jeff