I think adderall un-busted me

cludster

I am new here. Hello!

So after years of cluster pain I was eager to bust it and could only get hold of 1 gram of 12 yr old mushrooms from a friend who had them in a box. I ground it and made a tea and within 30 minutes the level 2 headache I had diminished and I did not have another cluster for two weeks! Then I took an Adderall (and I usually do not take any pharmaceutical pills, even avoid tylenol) as I was told it would help me catch up on the work I had not completed as I was having headaches everyday for a few months. The next day I had a level 3 headache and within a few days they were back full on. Now I want to try the mushrooms again but have to find them. Also, I don't seem to have the same cluster symptoms as others. I do not get a series of 30 minute pain attacks. Mine start at 11:30pm, then I use oxygen and oral imitrex (1/3 pill) and then at 6am I am awake with level 6 pain and need more imitrex. I get nasal congestion but no eye tearing at night, and I do not pace around when I have a headache but prefer to sit up and stay calm until the pain eases. My guess is that my clusters are hypothalamus related as I have been a 10-11 hour per night sleeper since I was a little boy and have always felt fatigued and half alive. I am thinking that clusters come in a variety of different manifestations and may have different etiological pathways for different clusterheads. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Its not unusual to have some but not all the usual symptoms. And we all deal with them differnetly.

Early on in the busting process it's sometimes easy to fall back into cycle when using anything that will disrupt normal neurological processes. Whether it be alcohol or prescription meds.

Bob

My guess is that my clusters are hypothalamus related as I have been a 10-11 hour per night sleeper since I was a little boy and have always felt fatigued and half alive.

Well I'm known to be a bit fatigue-y myself, so if the hypothalamus is to blame for all of this, well it's really being a jerk!  :D

Your results with mushrooms sure bode really well Cludster!  [smiley=thumbup.gif] :)

Now I want to try the mushrooms again but have to find them.

Hi cludster and welcome here

As Bob said, it's not unusual... CH modulates differently on each of us, and mines evolved differently over the years...

If it's difficult to get your hands on mushrooms, you can order seeds online easily and bust with that. RC seeds, HBWR seeds or MG seeds. Many grow their own mushrooms for more convenience, but the seeds work well.

The bust you describe is fantastic news, especially with such old mushrooms. It's certainly related to hypothalamus. Exactly how is still the question.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies  :)

Yes! I was quite astounded with my results from such a small amount of very old mushrooms. I am curious about RC seeds. I will do some further research about them - can anyone tell me the basics about them? Are they hallucinogenic, and if so generally pleasant or unpleasant? What I really like about the mushrooms is the very low toxicity levels. I was also wondering whether or not the mushrooms will have a positive effect on my excessive fatigue and need for sleep because during my few weeks of headache free living I was still a sleepyhead. I'm really being hopeful!  ;)