am I chronic?

LJ

I havent dried out the vitamin M the way I should have and was wondering if you all have ever used a dehydrator? I dont want to take away from the affectiveness if this is a too aggressive approach. No CH's last night just super strong shadows that kept waking me. One shadow was almost as difficult to get rid of as a HA(never had one this strong that didnt turn into a headache). I continue to see positive results from the HBWR but today is day 5 and I want to mash these suckers into mush!

I did use my old dehydrator once, and while I don't know the strength of the vitamin M before drying, they were somewhat weaker than I had expected.  (but still worked)

Better solution:  baking pan with paper towls, lay out your M and either lay under a ceiling fan or use a small fan on low.  Takes about 2 days for cracker dry.  Then you'll want to put into a container with dessicant to ensure they're completely dried out.  The dehydrator was about 12 hours, but the heat likely did cause some M degradation. 

PFW,

Jeff

Blasted the beast w/ vitamin M lastnight. My first REAL bust! Feel great today. Not looking fwd to the slapbacks but oh well. Its gotta get worse before it can get better right? It will be 5 months on 4/3 of headaches EVERY day so Im looking fwd to headache free days. -LJ

Blasted the beast w/ vitamin M lastnight. My first REAL bust! Feel great today.

:) 8-) [smiley=thumbup.gif]!

Not looking fwd to the slapbacks but oh well. Its gotta get worse before it can get better right?

Fortunately for many of us it actually doesn't have to. Slapbacks are common, but not an assured part of the busting process - here's hoping you are one of slapback-less blessed!!  :)

Its been a few days and Im still having the pesky shadows through out the night with the occasional level 2. From where I was before the Vit M to now I didnt notice as much as a change as when I did with the HBWR seeds 8 days ago. Also I saw major slapbacks with the seeds, none with the Vit M on this last bust. Should I do the seeds again on the 5th day or do more of the Vit M (I took a gram on the 28th). Ive got both in my arsenal so it makes me no difference it just seemed that maybe the seeds were more effective.

My understanding is that you pretty much have to figure out what works for you. Alternate, up the dose, stay with one?

I'm not the best member to advise on this, but reading a lot here in the past few months has led me to the understanding that it is a highly individual process.

Someone who is better at this aspect will be here soon to help. 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't checked in a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping up with you all on the boards. I just wanted to report that I've had 3 consecutive PF days! I had maybe 3 or 4 PF days in the last 5 1/2 months total but NEVER back to back.  I read the beginning of this thread and remember the hell I was in, how freakin bad it was. Because of you all, this site, and of course my vitamins and seeds Im a new man. Thanks again to all of you. Especially those of you that took the time to email and message me. It really does make a difference.