Cluster Book

gotword

Want to raise awareness by sharing your story with clusters (or as a caregiver) to appear in a book? Not sure? Got Questions? Email me at gotword@yahoo.com.  Seeking 5-6 page stories. You can opt to have your real name hidden.  Typed, wriiten, or recorded and I will edit and transcribe.  Let's do it!  :D

Larry  (gotword.webs.com)

Let me introduce myself.  I guess I should have done that first but I got ahead of myself.  I have suffered with these on and off since a kid.  My longest remission was on Paxil for 5 years.  This year was a big cluster fuck slap in the head to say the beast is back. I believe I may experience migraines on top of them because I am terribly sensitive to light.  What helps me is Maxalt, Paxil, ferocit, Imatrex,  breathing, and the migra stick, vitamin d, and magnesium.  I don't have insurance so its hit or miss on getting the meds I need.  But this year, I am seeing myself and us as fricken warriors.  No matter how hard hit we are we get right back up...year after year we are still here.  Keep fighting the good fight.

Larry

Hi Larry, and welcome to our little board. 

I'm sorry to hear how rough this year has been for you, but you are definitely not alone.  This past year has been rough on many of us, including me.

But the good news is that through education and advocating for oneself, many of us have found that we can actually live life again, mostly without fear of CH.

Oh, and when CH does rear its ugly head, we have alternatives to turn to that are almost magical in the relief they provide.  :)

I think you will find some good stories from this gang, and I look forward to working with you.

Bob Bowling

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with BB. Info needed to make a determination . I don't mind sharing my little story, but I would like to know where it is going, etc.

I think it is vital that we get the point across that this is a family issue that has torn apart many families over the years.

In addition, it is vital to let others know of the physical damage many have suffered due to the meds prescribed.

Larry should supply more information for us to make a decision.

spiny